26/03/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Small Architecture firm located in midtown Manhattan looking for Intermediate Architect (min B.Arch) with 3 or more years of experience with high rise multi-family residential/mixed-use projects & Commercial experience. We would be wiling to train an applicant with some residential experience and strong rendering abilities using 3d Max & Vray. This job offer is for a full-time position with no benefits at this time, but we are growing and will have it in the future. Applicants must know ACAD 2010 or later, Revit, 3d Max W/Vray, MS Word, & MS Excel (Adobe products & Sketch-up a plus). Must also be knowledgeable with ADA & FHA and NYC Building Codes. Applicants should be highly motivated, efficient, and comfortable under pressure in regards to deadlines.
Please apply with a CV, portfolio of selected works (max 2MB) and a cover letter with salary expectations.
Applicants living outside of NYC tri-state area, not authorized to work in the US or failure to provide salary requirements will not be considered.
Please do not call regarding this job listing.
26/03/2013 :: Project Architect
This role interacts with all members of the firm and requires daily problem solving, time management, multi-tasking and a great attitude under pressure. Frequently works on one or more projects at a time. Well-developed organizational and communication skills and attention to detail are required. Provides additional project support as necessary.
- California Bachelorís degree in Architecture or equivalent work experience (8 years+).
- Strong experience in CAD (2008 or newer preferred).
- Experience in Healthcare and Hospital related projects (3-5 years preferred).
- Experience working with the Office of Statewide Health Planning Department (OSHPD).
- Thorough knowledge of architectural drafting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer competitive pay as well as medical, dental and paid vacation benefits. Relocation expenses are not covered for this position. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter.
26/03/2013 :: Architects
Design and ARchitecture bureau (DAR), a leading multi-disciplinary practice in Dubai-UAE, Middle East and India offering service in Planning, Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design & Engineering.
Degree in Architecture from an accredited university. Technical and production experience essential. Creative & Innovative in design solutions & approach. Knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit essential. 3D Max & Photoshop will be an advantage. Good command of written & spoken English. Experience - 6-8 years.
Send application, detailed resume with passport size photo and work samples (must) via email
or by mail.
26/03/2013 :: Intermediate Level Project Designer / Architect
Regional, mid-size A/E firm with offices in northern New Jersey and New York City seeks intermediate level project designer/architect with 7-12 years experience. Revit capabilities desired. Tremendous career opportunity for talented and creative individuals. Please send resumes to email
NK Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
26/03/2013 :: Project Interior Designer
Our client, a leading Interior Design firm specialising in high-end hospitality projects, is urgently looking to recruit a Project Designer. You will have a wealth of experience in hospitality projects including hotels, club houses and resorts. Experience in Residential development projects and show flats would also be considered.
- University / College degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in hospitality/clubhouse design.
- Highly creative and have the ability to generate new design concepts.
- Focused, well-organized, positive attitude, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Photoshop.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in touch with Fong Yip. Email your updated CV with PDF portfolio examples (under 5MB) to email