26/04/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
We are a boutique architecture firm that specializes in international retail design projects. Staff members work closely with the principals on each project, from schematic design through construction administration. Real responsibility is available for motivated individuals. We are a congenial and energetic, very fast-paced firm.
- BArch or MArch degree.
- 4-5 years post-graduate professional experience minimum.
- Experience in retail design.
- Familiarity with furniture/fixture detailing.
- Strong expertise in working drawings.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- 3D Studio Max modeling and rendering proficiency.
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects.
Please reply with the following:
- Cover letter in the body of your email.
- Attached resume in Pdf format.
- Work Samples/Portfolio attached in Pdf format (under 7mb) (Must include your best example of 3D Rendering).
- Salary requirements.
Resumes submitted without salary requirements or that don’t meet the candidate requirements above will not be reviewed.
If chosen for an interview, please be prepared to show working drawing sets you’ve put together in addition to your portfolio.
26/04/2013 :: Project Designer
We are a DC based, mid-size, architecture and design firm with an extensive portfolio of corporate, law, government, association, building renovation and hospitality projects. We are looking for a project architect to work in our DC office.
The architect we are looking for will lead teams within a studio. This individual should be experienced in both design and technical solutions, able to document concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents. Successful candidate shall have the ability to manage design work plans, adhering to the agreed project schedule, scope and deliverables required by the project client. Must have base building experience/knowledge.
- Must have experience with base building that include extensive structural coordination and complicated detailing.
- Able to lead/ coordinate a team through all phases of a project.
- Able to assemble documents for interior spaces.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Interpret hand sketches and turn into CAD drawings, 3d models and renderings.
- Produce drawings/ models to communicate and solve problems-produce detailed interior and exterior renderings showing multiple options of designs.
- Produce CAD plans, elevations, sections and detail drawings.
- Produce schedules and selections/ specifications.
- Must have experience with managing/ coordinating with consultants.
- Computer skills preferred: Photoshop, Indesign, CAD, Revit, 3D modeling program, Excel.
- Licensed preferred but not required.
Please respond via email with a resume and work samples.
cover letter, resume, salary requirements and any work samples.
26/04/2013 :: Senior Architect
Mikou Design Studio Architects is an architecture firm with a focus on cultural and educational buildings, housing and Masterplanning.
We have an immediate opportunity for motivated Lead Architects (4 years experience) for our Parisian office.
- BArch or MArch (Master’s degree in Architecture preferred).
- 4 years experience for project managers.
- Experience in mixed use projects ( ongoing ones and competitions).
- Strong detailing/technical ability with experience on site.
- Good French/ English language.
- Strong Expertise in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Rhino.
Please send cover letter, resume and sample portfolio by email
(and only this address).
Job location: Paris, France.
Mikou Studio Paris
27 Boulevard beaumarchais 75004 Paris
Telephone: ++33 1 44 54 13 40
26/04/2013 :: Architect
Small, design-oriented NYC architecture firm seeks an architect with at least 10 years’ experience for a leadership role on projects. Our work includes educational, corporate, residential and public (federal government) projects. We are looking for individuals who work well with clients, consultants and the in-house team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, strong management skills, strong graphic skills, will be technically knowledgeable, and will be highly proficient with AutoCAD. Architectural registration and LEED AP status are required. Familiarity with Revit is a plus.
Please send resume, salary history and salary requirements in confidence to R.McElhiney at email
26/04/2013 :: Architect
Innes Associates is an RIBA chartered practice looking for a recently qualified architect to take a leading role in this growing practice. We are seeking talented and ambitious professionals, passionate about creative and intelligent design with 1-3 years’ post-qualification experience. Applicants should be energetic, good communicators, skilled at drawing and willing to work and learn together.
Prospective candidates must submit a cover letter, a CV no more two sides of A4, the name of two referees and examples of work up to ten sides of A4. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications by e-mail.
Applications should be sent to:
The Old School
Innes Associates, www.innesassociates.net