20/03/2013 :: Architectural Designer
PRDG architecture + design, is seeking an experienced architectural designer/drafter for a part time position with full time potential. Candidate should have experience producing construction documents for high-end residential type projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience ( in high-end residential).
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting.
- Excellent skills in 3D modeling / rendering (with 3D Max and Vray).
- Proficiency with graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite.
- Experience with construction documents.
- Strong communication skills.
- Only candidates who fulfill all the requirements will be considered.
Send resume, portfolio and drafting work samples with salary expectations to email
No phone calls will be accepted.
20/03/2013 :: Senior Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a high profile Engineering and Architectural Consultancy firm in the Middle East who are looking for a strong Senior Architect to represent the company within their architectural team. The firm covers markets such as architectural, structural, master planning, cost engineering and construction management and they provide a high level of technical and design solutions to organisations all over the Middle East. The Consultancy has been established for many years and has 3 bases in the Middle East and their goal is to continue to offer a high quality design and build solutions to their clients. They are considered one of the best in their class within architecture and working for this company will offer an excellent opportunity for any Senior Architect who wants to be challenged and utilise their creative talents.
- Reporting to the Director and working as a Senior Architect on a number of projects including a very large and prestigious residential project that spans a very large geographical area.
- Design work on projects from concept stage through to completion, offering creative ideas and solutions across the board.
- Attending and managing site meetings and producing work in progress reports.
- Manage and deliver a number of current challenging projects whilst mentoring and offering guidance to junior Architects.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that the designs are buildable and solving issues where required.
- Offering creative ideas and leadership capability as this role is a key role within the group.
- Ideally you will have around 15 years or more experience working in a consultancy or architectural environment.
- Recent design and site based experience is essential as well as working on large scale developments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Degree qualified is essential.
- A passion to produce iconic architecture is a pre-requisite for this post along with a strong design background and an ability to see things through to the finish line.
If you feel that this opportunity suits your experience, please can you send your CV to email
Job Ref Number: SAOM5
Position: Senior Architect
Location: Riyadh, KSA
20/03/2013 :: Intermediate Designer
William McDonough + Partners, leaders in sustainable thinking and Cradle to CradleŽ inspired design, are seeking talented Junior and Intermediate Architects and Designers with a minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience to join our studios in Charlottesville, VA and/or San Francisco, CA.
Qualified candidates must have strong design conceptualization and execution skills with high proficiency and experience in the use of Autodesk Revit for project development and documentation. Candidates must also excel in advanced digital modeling and rendering techniques and have well-developed organizational and verbal, written, and visual / graphic communication skills. Additionally, an excellent understanding of sustainable design practices, strong problem solving skills, a passion for learning, high motivation, and an ability to collaborate and work within a team setting are essential. A degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program is required.
We are a values-driven company and offer an exciting and collaborative working environment with competitive salaries that are commensurate with level of experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must have legal U.S. work status. Limited duration contract work may be considered.
Cradle to CradleŽ is a registered trademark of McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry, LLC (MBDC).
Please respond by forwarding the following information to email:
- A completed application form (please download from our website
- A letter of interest.
- A resume/cv.
- Work samples.
Files must be in pdf file format and limited to 5mb or less.
The subject line of your email must include: WM+P ARCHITECT - CVL
Please do not send hardcopies or disks. Online portfolio links will not be reviewed. Please note that we are not able to respond to telephone inquiries.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
20/03/2013 :: Architect
api(+) has openings in our Tampa office for Intern Architects with a proven track record of achievement and capabilities. The position requires strong Teamwork skills and the ability to produce first quality production drawings for a variety of retail projects.
Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities. Selected professional will share in bonuses and long term growth opportunities.
api(+) is an award winning, multidisciplinary design firm specializing in prototype design and rollout. api(+) provides branding, architecture, concept development, strategic imaging, identity communication, interior design, environmental graphics, and industrial design services to leading national and international retail organizations.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years solid experience in production for a wide range of retail projects including grocery stores, specialty retail, big box retail, restaurants, and retail centers.
Candidates should have a 5 year Bachelor of Architecture Degree.
- Polished and professional.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced and well organized in construction documents.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2013 and Revit 2013 with Revit Consultant Team coordination.
- Proficient in Sketchup 8, experienced in component creation and model management.
20/03/2013 :: Landscape Architect
Our client who are a small and friendly practice is looking for a landscape architect for what is probably a two week contract working on a project which is based in the UAE.
You will need to be proficient with AutoCAD. If you have used KeyScape it would be advantageous. You will be doing a lot of work on planting plans. This is an immediate start for a short term contract.
For more information, contact me Stewart Howl quoting:
Job Ref 608926
020 7653 1070
Fusion People is committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.