19/03/2013 :: Senior Designer
Sayigh Duman Architects is a design focused architectural firm in New York City. Our energetic environment emphasizes strong concept exploration and a commitment to contemporary design. Our fast-growing office has a diverse portfolio with residential, commercial and institutional projects that is currently expanding.
We are currently seeking a Senior Designer; the ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 10-15 years of architectural design and construction experience with a minimum of several years of project management experience.
- B. Arch required, M. Arch preferred.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self motivated; ability to work towards deadlines and establish schedule milestones for the team.
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor staff.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and coordinate between clients, staff and vendors.
- Extensive experience in all project phases, with good design sense, technical, code, zoning and accessibility knowledge.
- Proficiency in hand drawing and AutoCAD. Rhino and V-ray for modeling and rendering preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
No calls. We are looking to hire quickly. Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples or links to online portfolio to email.
19/03/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Selldorf Architects is an international architecture and interior design firm based in Manhattan. The firmís portfolio encompasses a wide range of projects, including cultural, institutional, commercial, hospitality as well as residential. The firm is currently seeking Intermediate Architects for full time employment.
The candidate should have sufficient architectural experience to satisfy the requirements outlined in NCARBís Intern Development Program. These include work experience in all project phases and the related requirements of professional practice. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelorís or Masterís degree in Architecture required.
- 3 to 5 years of architectural-related experience required preferably in all phase of design and construction. Prior architectural experience will be considered relative to compensation.
- Must have solid conceptual and design process skills and good problem solving abilities.
- AutoCAD proficiency required. Experience using 3D modeling programs including Rhino are required.
- Experience working on hospitality and residential desired.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
Interested qualified candidates can send their resume and work portfolio in PDF format not to exceed 3MB to email. Mailed resumes and calls will not be considered.
19/03/2013 :: Architects
cube_design, a vibrant and dynamic Practice based in Hampshire, is looking for Part 2 and recently qualified Architects to join its team. We are an energetic and enthusiastic Practice, passionate about good design.
If you are of a similar mind, and are able to offer strong design and technical skills, as well as having the ability to work flexibly on a variety of contemporary projects within a number of sectors; these include Education, Master Planning and also Mixed Used you may wish to apply.
Our designs are driven by our interest and enthusiasm in sustainability.
The post requires inspired and talented individuals who will thrive within a dynamic design Practice, with a strong team culture. We would offer an excellent package to the right person.
If you are interested please reply with a CV to Jane Lock-Smith, cube_design ltd, Unit 12 Headlands Business Park, Salisbury Road, Ringwood, BH24 3PB.
19/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Project Architect required to work in a fast growing studio, alongside the Director and four other experienced architects.
The applicant should have the following attributes:
- Qualified architect.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD.
- A good level of english, and preferably speak french too.
If your skills match all of these criteria, please send your CV and portfolio with work samples (preferably PDF, <10 mb) to Geoff at email.
We look forward to receiving your application.
19/03/2013 :: Project Architect / Intern Architect
Partners in Architecture, PLC is seeking an energetic, Project Architect with proven design and technical ability, to join their growing team. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, strong communication and organizational skills and a thorough understanding of current codes, regulations and technical standards. Qualified candidates shall be capable of assuming multiple tasks, taking projects from their inception through completion and must be able to uphold the high quality standards as desired by our clients. AutoCAD experience a must.
Partners in Architecture, PLC is looking for self motivated, bright, Intern Architects to join their growing team. Candidates must have 2 Ė 3 years of Architectural Office experience, strong communication skills and must have a passion for producing quality work. Candidates must be proficient with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, or other 3D graphic modes, and be willing to grow in a team based environment.
Forward Qualifications and Resume to:
Partners in Architecture, PLC
65 Market Street
Mount Clemens, MI 48043