02/03/2013 :: Interior Designer / Architect
High end residential Interior Design/Architectural firm located in Midtown is seeking an experienced Interior Designer/Architect with proven skills in this field. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience and at least 3-5 recent residential projects. Must have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment as well as the ability to multi-task as we are a small office in need of a self starter who is motivated, organized, and detail oriented. You will also be required to work independently.
Some responsibilities consist of:
- Work closely with the Principal and possess the ability to contribute design options based on client-driven criteria.
- FF&E specifications, processing purchase orders and invoices and constant communication with vendors and clients.
- Drafting and through understanding of construction drawings.
- Fabric, furniture and accessories sourcing.
- Knowledge of local material resources within NYC.
- Seasoned and experienced design professional.
- Individual must have the ability to manage multiple projects and positively contribute to each project.
- Advanced conceptual design, design development, construction documents, and space planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all interior design phases of corporate projects of varying sizes and complexities from initial programming through construction to final move in.
- Have a working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in high-end residential environments.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in design of high-end residential projects and preparing comprehensive interior design packages including architectural detailing and knowledge of construction documentation.
- Associate/Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of design or architecture.
- Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills.
- Strong team building, organizational, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office are required. (InDesign, SketchUp, Rhino, 3D Max a BIG plus)
Hand sketching ability a must.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and include 2-3 work samples will be considered. Please do not apply if you do meet these requirements.
Please send cover letter and salary requirements to email.
02/03/2013 :: Intermediate Level Architect
Richardson Sadeki, an internationally recognized boutique design studio, was founded in 1999 by Clarissa Richardson and Heidar Sadeki. The studio has completed noteworthy projects, primarily within the Spa and hospitality industry. The studio clients include Bliss Spas, Milk Studios, MGM Mirage, Aldar Properties, and Thompson Hotel Group. Richardson Sadeki has been widely published and is the recipient of several industry awards, notably Gold Key Awards for Bathhouse and Lapis, in the category of Best Spa. The studio is located in New York City and has satellite offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. Richardson Sadeki is a cross disciplinary studio, providing architecture, interior design, graphic design, and packaging services.
- We are seeking an intermediate level architect who is highly skilled in 3D modeling and rendering using 3Ds Max/VRay with min 3 years of experience.
- Please send your portfolio and indicate your involvement in projects that are included in your portfolio.
- Please keep the size of material you are sending below 5 meg.
- Please avoid sending website links.
- Please send three images that you have modeled and rendered in 3Ds Max.
- Please indicate your compensation requirement.
- This position will be a full time project based hire.
- Applicants must live in New York City and be available immediately.
Please subject your email "20130227intermediatearchitect".
Emails without this subject will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
02/03/2013 :: Architect
Purcell is an award winning architectural practice with a commitment to quality. We work on some of the finest buildings in the UK and beyond. From meticulous conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, we create thoughtful architecture that enhances its context.
We are looking for an Architect with up to 3 years Post-Part III experience to join our lively Bristol studio. Applicants must be able to demonstrate outstanding design talent, and have a keen interest in building conservation and contemporary design in historic settings.
We are currently working on a wide range of repair, regeneration and cultural schemes, and have exciting projects now commencing on site.
02/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Liollio Architecture is seeking an experienced Project Architect to work in our Charleston, SC office. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will work closely with the Healthcare Market Leader and will assist in the management of other Project Architects, Designers, and multi-disciplined teams.
The ideal candidate will have some demonstrated experience in healthcare design, project team management, and client and consultant coordination, and will be knowledgeable of recent directions in the healthcare industry. Candidates should have at least 6 years of architectural experience. Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university required. Registration preferred but not required. We offer a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to email.
02/03/2013 :: Qualified Architect
Hayhurst and Co. are a RIBA-award winning practice and were highly commended in YAYA 2012. We have a range of exciting new projects and are looking for a qualified architect to join our team to work on a range of new school and residential projects. We are looking for an architect to start immediately who has approx. 3-5 years post-part 3 and has excellent experience of:
- Running and co-ordinating detail design packages for projects of varying sizes.
- Managing the work of part 1 and 2 assistants.
- running JCT contracts.
- Managing client and contractor-side communications.
- Using NBS specification-writing packages.
- Using BIM/ developing BIM practices.
- Using Vectorworks.
Please e-mail Jessica Lyons email@example.com (maximum 2mb) with a CV, short cover letter including salary expectations and examples of work.