24/07/2013 :: Landscape Designer
Marmol Radziner, a design-build practice encompassing Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interiors, Furniture and Construction, seeks a mid-level Landscape Designer. The majority of our work focuses on custom residential design and select institutional work. See our website
for further information.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college.
- 3-6 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office required.
- Proficiency in Revit and 3D Max is a plus.
- Strong graphics and design skills are required.
- Knowledge of California native and Mediterranean plants is required.
- Experience in Construction Documentation is required.
- Experience in Construction Administration is a plus.
- A California license in Landscape Architecture is a plus, but is not required to apply.
Candidates should have project experience from design concept, through design development and construction documentation. The position has potential for professional growth.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and professional work samples to email
. Files should be .pdf format, no more than 5 MB. No telephone calls please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
24/07/2013 :: Junior Architect
Modern Development Studio, LLC is a development, design, and consulting workshop established in 2011. Challenging the conventional model - where designers execute the developers' vision-, at MoDe Studio we integrate thinking from several disciplines - real estate finance, market analysis, urban planning, landscape architecture, architectural design, and environmental sciences, among others - to provide a comprehensive development platform. Our model aims at both enhancing developments' opportunities as well as minimizing negative environmental and social impact.
MoDe Studio is an international, highly design–driven firm that builds on a strong and diverse portfolio. Based in Boston, current projects include several mid– and large–scale residential, retail, and mixed use developments, as well real estate consulting and in-house development projects. MoDe Studio has a innovative urban information technology department that engages in conceptualization, design, and implementation of open urban information tools to drive sustainable practices.
We are committed to improving the built environment.
- Have exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive, professional, diligent, organized, and resourceful.
- Have a professional degree in Architecture, preferably Master in Architecture I or II.
- Exhibit exceptional design abilities.
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in presentation deliverables (Autocad, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Physical Models, and others).
- Have a Working Permit (US Citizen or Work Visa), and
- Be able to start work immediately.
Please send a Cover Letter, Work Samples, Resume, and Reference Contact Information) to email
Eduardo Berlin / CEO | Partner | AIA (iA)
Modern Development Studio, LLC
319 "A" Street Suite 5C
Boston MA 02210
United States of America
24/07/2013 :: Senior Project Architect
We are looking for a positive and energetic Senior Project Architect to run large residential projects and the associated project team.
You must have at least six years UK post Part 3 experience and be able to demonstrate that you have experience and understanding of:
- Designing, detailing and delivering high end central London residential schemes.
- Steering complex schemes through the local planning process.
- Successfully managing an architectural team.
You will also have:
- The ability to drive and coordinate a consultant team.
- Good design skills.
- A flair for hand drawing and presentation.
Salary: dependent on experience.
Please apply with a copy of your cv and brief portfolio to email
No agencies please.
24/07/2013 :: Senior Architect
10 is a leading International partnership of Architects, Urbanists, Landscape Designers and Animators. We work at all scales and sectors, including corporate, cultural, hospitality, retail, education and residential. 10’s Architecture evolves from the multicultural nature of our clients, and is driven by their respective social, economic and ecological conditions. We have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Istanbul and Dubai.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior Architect with technical delivery experience to join our team based in Shanghai.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum 8 years post qualification experience, ideally gained within top end international design firms.
- Ability to understand and contribute to the design process through appropriate technical knowledge.
- Ability to make alternative technical solutions to best implement original architectural intent.
- Built Project Experience where delivery of concept has been achieved.
- Ability to apply a technical rigor to the production and coordination of drawing packages and the ability to put a building together.
- Site/construction work experience is preferred, in particular facade construction work.
- Previous experience coordinating with LDI’s and external consultants is essential.
- Knowledge of the design team and contractual relationships and responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is highly beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of 3D delivery tools is beneficial.
- Open-minded, charismatic, friendly, team player, with strong ability to lead teams and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and colleagues.
To apply, please send a copy of your cv and portfolio along with a cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations to email
24/07/2013 :: Project Architect
ci design is looking for a Project Architect with 7-10 years of post-graduate project architect experience at our office in Baltimore, Maryland.
The applicant must be able to plan and execute projects, manage staff and consultants, interface with clients and consultants. The applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of construction methods and materials, codes and the regulatory process.
- Researches, plans, designs, and administers a variety of building projects (i.e., commercial, retail/distribution, institutional & healthcare) for public and/or private clients.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction phase.
- Represents clients in obtaining bids and awarding contracts for builidng contractors.
- May direct activities of other architects, intern architects, and designers responsible for preparing drawings and specification documents.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Required competencies include Microsoft Office Products and AutoCAD. Revit and other graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.