02/02/2013 :: Junior / Mid-Level Architect
2x4 develops brand strategy and design systems for diverse clients worldwide. We identify and articulate core values and create innovative ways to express them, drawing on both modernist design traditions and the exuberance of contemporary life.
2x4 is currently seeking a junior to mid-level architect, with minimum 1-2 years professional experience, to work with our architectural design team as a freelance designer.
Applicants should demonstrate strong conceptual design abilities and an interest in design thinking at a range of scales. Previous professional experience with a focus on interiors and environments is a plus. The position entails work at all phases of document production, including both presentation and detail design/construction documents. Proficiency in Rhino and other 3D modeling and rendering software as well as ACAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, etc. will also be considered as key requirements.
02/02/2013 :: Experienced Project Architect
North London based Architects, specialising in private houses and apartments, particularly in conservation areas, are now seeking a creative-thinking, self-motivated individual to join them in their expanding practice.
Recent new commissions, exciting new projects and an expanding workload means that we are now recruiting for a talented architect with the following attributes:
- At least 5 years experience.
- Competent in Microstation.
- Creative design skills.
- Strong knowledge of construction and contract administration.
- Understanding of historic building design.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual who will have the opportunity to take full responsibility for their projects, managing them from conception through to completion. With great benefits, this long term position offers a competitive salary and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please send your CV with examples of recent work (PDF), references, and your availability and salary expectations to email.
Salary negotiable (up to £45,000 per annum) + benefits (health insurance and RIBA membership).
02/02/2013 :: Architectural Designer
Award winning downtown Syracuse A/E firm; with a 55 year history serving the CNY region, is looking for a design driven professional with 5-7 years of architectural experience.
Qualifications: Excellent design skills and job knowledge, strong communication and interpersonal skills, team player/positive attitude. Revit expertise required.
Firmís clients include: Institutional (Collegiate, Medical & Laboratory); Governmental (Municipal & Military), Developer, Corporate and Residential.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email.
02/02/2013 :: Architect
JDS is looking for an architect with 2+ years experience to work in our Brussels office.
- Must have an understanding of Belgian and French demands in architecture and planning.
- Proficient in French, Dutch and English.
- Well rounded in AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite package.
02/02/2013 :: Interior Designer
This challenging and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in designing interiors of educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings. The candidate must have the ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases. The candidate should work well in a design team environment and with senior management. The candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal skills, strong graphics skills, be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts, possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends and be completely dedicated to client service.
Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design (must be FIDER accredited).
- Must be LEED accredited to be considered.
- Educational and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and Revit/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated.