11/10/2013 :: Architect
CarolEgan Interiors, a busy New York interior design office seeks an architectural designer to work closely with Principal and Senior Designer to produce architectural plan sets, elevations, details, and 3D renderings - primarily for high end residential projects. Candidate must also be able to create detailed drawings and renderings for furniture design. A degree in architecture is required.
Candidates must be completely proficient in the following programs:
Applicants must have a portfolio and experience in producing high quality renderings and CAD drawings for presentation.
We're seeking someone extremely organized and methodical in his/her approach to tasks with strong verbal and written skills, who can work well under deadline.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format to email
. Only qualified candidates already living in the United States should apply.
19/08/2013 :: Senior Designer / Architect
Ideal candidate must possess a strong design aesthetic that can be applied to a variety of project types including retail, commercial, health-care and education. They must exhibit a passion for design as well as strong creativity. They must have the ability to develop ideas from concept design to construction details.
- 5-7 years Minimum Professional Experience.
- B. Arch or M. Arch required, Licensure and LEED Accreditation preferred.
- Strong Conceptual and Schematic Design Skills.
- Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases of design.
- Skillful planning, and adeptness at applying code requirements.
- Expert level proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-Up.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, 3Ds Max, Rhino, Revit, and hand-drawing skill desired.
- Capability to prepare construction documents and coordinate specifications.
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Available for immediate start.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Please write on Subject Heading: SD-Archinect 0816
Interested candidates should send resume and select body of professional work to email
with your salary requirement.
19/08/2013 :: Architects
Due to an exciting and growing workload, we are currently seeking to fill several positions at our vibrant, friendly office on the south coast.
Successful applicants will be exposed to a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills.
HGP is a well established, progressive practice, enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country. We have a strong sense of responsibility in creating good designs that better the built environment. We offer good advancement through both internal and external training and are currently rolling out BIM, with associated staff training throughout the office.
We are looking to fill a number of positions within the practice:
Applicants should have post qualification experience in both the design and technical aspects of the profession and be able to demonstrate their skill in a range of medium and large-scale residential projects.
Good CAD skills are essential in either AutoCAD or ArchiCAD, with a working knowledge of BIM being a distinct advantage.
To apply, please either post or email your CV, a covering letter and examples of work to:
Post: Maureen Witt
HGP Architects Ltd
110 Wickham Road
Tel: 01329 283225
19/08/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
The Senior Interior Designer will lead the project design teams on Corporate Interiors projects from the Pre-Schematic Phase through Construction Documents. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to react to a number of deign styles and their methods of delivery. This position requires the candidates develop and lead design charrettes and presentations with the Perkins Eastman team and clients.
- Reporting to the Principal responsible for the individual market sector, the Senior Interior Designer will be responsible for tasks including programming, small to large-scale space planning and must possess a thorough working knowledge of furniture lines and FF&E specifications.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of relevant Corporate Interiors project experience.
- Ability to develop, communicate and present design concepts to their team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is required. Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Max, Sketch-up, InDesign and other related design software.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent.
- NCIDQ accreditation is preferred.
- LEED accreditation is a plus.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to email
with “STAMFORD – Senior Interior Designer- Corporate Interiors” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Perkins Eastman DC (PEDC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
19/08/2013 :: Architect
Top ranked award-winning international design practice that provide architecture, master planning and urban design services are seeking Architects with excellent Revit skills to join their professional and dynamic team. You will work directly with the Project Director and project team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a variety of projects covering many business sectors; including commercial, residential and mixed use projects. You will be working on projects across the UK as well as worldwide and will have direct client contact.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional).
- Excellent Revit skills will be required.
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification.
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget.
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and personal qualities
RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate (Revit), self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines.