15/10/2013 :: Residential Architect
McIver Morgan is seeking a full time NY licensed and registered architect to join its team of 12 interior designers, architects and project managers. Primary duties include working collaboratively with design partner and senior designers to develop and document architectural designs, attending client meetings, and maintaining project files.
The applicant must be:
- Licensed and registered in the State of New York.
- Experienced in residential design, 8-10 years preferred.
- Creative and inventive, able to work collaboratively with interior designers as well as independently.
- Presentable and diplomatic, with excellent communication skills.
- Positive and resourceful.
- Self-sufficient and able to adhere to project schedules.
- Practiced in residential design and capable of drawing plans, sections and details.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. Knowledge of NYC building codes and construction systems a plus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Please send letter of interest and resume with the subject line “residential architect” to email
15/10/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Small Architecture firm located in midtown Manhattan looking for an Intermediate Architect (min B.Arch) with 3 or more years of experience with high rise multi-family residential/mixed-use projects & commercial experience. Project types include renovations, interiors, and new construction for residential and commercial projects.This job offer is for a full-time position with medical benefits starting January 2014 and after a review period.
Applicants must know ACAD 2010 or later, MS Word, & MS Excel (Adobe products & Sketch-up a plus). Must also be knowledgeable with ADA & FHA and NYC Building Codes. Applicants should be highly motivated, willing to take on responsibility, efficient, and comfortable under pressure in regards to deadlines. Should also have technical knowledge of design process, deliverables required at each phase, and be able to prepare a set of working drawings.
Please apply with a CV, portfolio of selected works (max 2MB) and a cover letter with salary expectations.
Applicants living outside of NYC tri-state area, not authorized to work in the US or failure to provide salary requirements will not be considered.
Please do not call regarding this job listing.
15/10/2013 :: Interior Designer
Curiosity is a Tokyo based design company esablished by French designer, Gwenael Nicolas.
Our main clients are international prestigious brands such as Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Berluti.
For further expansion, we are looking for experienced interior designers for retail and also restaurants who meets following requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience in interior design field.
- Experience in retail design (specially prestigious brands and star chef restaurant).
- Fluent in Englsih (also Japanese if possible).
- AutoCAD or Vectorworks user.
Please send me your CV and portfolio by e-mail att to Ms. Miyamoto
15/10/2013 :: Architect
We work on some of the finest buildings in the UK and beyond. From meticulous conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, we create thoughtful architecture that enhances its context.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative qualified architect to join our Canterbury studio.
- Working experience within the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding design talent.
- Have AutoCAD experience and skills.
It would be an advantage if candidates have conservation knowledge and experience of working with historic sites/buildings.
Please send your CV and a small portfolio (no larger than 10MB) and your required salary to the HR Manager at email
quoting Canterbury/Architect in the subject.
15/10/2013 :: Project Architect
Civic-minded, energetic, creative, and skillful architecture firm seeks Project Architect licensed in the state of California. Expertise and exprience in the design, production and project management of well designed commercial retail, restaurant and office projects is required for this position.
- Architecture degree from a four year accredited college.
- Architectural license. LEED certification a plus.
- Minimum of fifteen years of professional experience specific to commercial tenant improvement and shell architecture.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to effectively coordinate with Lead architect, clients, team members, sub-consultants, permitting jurisdictions, and contractors.
- Skill at and commitment to meeting Lead Architect’s and client’s goals for budgets, deadlines and for the quality and accuracy of work product.
- Active responsibility for the development of the documentation and specifications as well as coordination during all phases of commercial architectural design at the direction of Lead Architect.
- Effective self-performer that can double check their own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Expertise and skill at coordinating and integrating the work of sub-consultants.
- Knowledge and expertise using the California building code including the energy and accessibility codes.
- Organized and able to efficiently use office systems.
- Knowledge and commitment to quality review and quality assurance protocols.
- Freehand drawing skills required to communicate concepts and detailing.
- Proficiency in architectural and graphic design software including AutoCAD, the Adobe and MS Office Suites. Experience with and skill using Macintosh computers and VectorWorks is a plus.
- Career-oriented and committed to the idea that an architect’s responsibility is to create a safe, sustainable and well-designed built environment that makes our community a better place to be.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused, organized, detail-oriented and able to effectively work on a team.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.