12/06/2013 :: Technical Architect
BBG-BBGM are internationally renowned architecture and interior design firms with extensive expertise in the design of hotels, resorts, corporate & investment office buildings, high-rise residential, retail, mixed-use complexes, master plans for development, and renovation / restoration projects. Our Partners and talented staff have provided Architectural and Interior Design services for projects in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam, India, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South America, Europe, Russia, the Caribbean, Mexico, and the United States.
Applicants should have a minimum of eight years continuous experience detailing core & shell commercial buildings and coordinating the work of consultant teams, in both AutoCAD and BIM. Drawing, detailing, writing and very clear communication skills are all required, along with the ability to work cooperatively in a diverse team environment.
Please send resumes with work samples not to exceed five (5) pages to email
with message heading "Technical Architect".
12/06/2013 :: Project Architect
Dattner Architects is a New York City firm known for design excellence and civic engagement. Our portfolio includes master planning and buildings for public agencies, educational and cultural institutions; historic preservation/adaptive reuse; sustainable architecture; interior design. Our work aims at the realization of our clientsí highest aspirations accepting our shared responsibility for the built environment, including the need to building within available resources.
Work as key part of design team during all phases, from concept presentations through design and construction documents for high-profile, sustainable, urban housing developments.
The following minimum qualifications shall apply:
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture.
- License: NYS Architectural Registration.
- Experience: 5-10 years relevant professional experience.
- Graphic Skills: Strong graphic skills.
- Design Skills: Strong design, 3D presentation, production and technical skills.
- Organizational Skills: Focused, articulate, well organized, and detail Ė oriented.
- Software: Proficiency with ACAD/Revit and familiarity with other 3D software.
- Knowledge of NYC Building code, NYC Zoning Regulations, and familiarity with Enterprise Green Homes, and LEED.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Download Employment Application from
and return completed application with cover letter, resume and work samples. Work samples limited to 10 pages and 10 mgs.
Dattner Architects, www.dattner.com
12/06/2013 :: Architect
Child Graddon Lewis are seeking a qualified architect with at least three yearís post Part III experience. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and design skills and be able to demonstrate project running experience throughout all work stages. A background in residential projects will be advantageous and proficiency with AutoCAD / Revit is preferred.
Please apply with cover letter, CV and portfolio examples to email
. We thank you for your interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Child Graddon Lewis is an equal opportunities employer.
12/06/2013 :: Senior Architects / Designers
Due to improving markets, Heery now has FOUR exciting career opportunities in our corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia for highly-skilled architects with the qualifications, experience and career focus listed below. We are looking for employees who are passionate about what we do, who love the challenges of collaborative teamwork, and who recognize the importance of client service as well as continued professional development in their field. Specific requirements for each of these positions is outlined below.
Heery offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, and there is continual growth and opportunity within the firm. All offers are contingent upon taking and passing a pre-employment substance abuse screen. EOE/M/F/H/V.
Senior Architect - Healthcare
Position Code: 17989
Heery has a position opportunity for a Senior Architect with skills in sales and marketing who can provide thought leadership and direct a design practice in Healthcare. Ability to lead and work with project teams as well as manage and execute work, skills in project management, marketing, finance, communication, team leadership, design, planning, technical delivery. Fifteen plus years of experience, professional registration, LEED AP, Bachelorís degree in Architecture, Masters preferred, MS Office.
Senior Architect - Higher Education / Research
Position Code: 17901
Heery has a position opportunity for a Senior Architect with skills in sales and marketing who can provide thought leadership and direct a design practice in Education and or Research projects. Ability to lead and work with project teams as well as manage and execute work skills in project management, marketing, finance, communication, team leadership, design, planning, technical delivery. Fifteen years of experience, professional registration, LEED AP, Bachelorís degree in Architecture, Masters preferred, MS Office, AutoCad, Microstation and Revit skills.
Senior Architect - Sports
Position Code: 15996
Heery has a position opportunity for a Senior Architect with skills in sales and marketing who can provide thought leadership and direct a design practice in Sports and Arena design. Ability to lead and work with project teams as well as manage and execute work skills in project management, marketing, finance, communication, team leadership, design, planning, technical delivery. Fifteen years of experience, professional registration, LEED AP, Bachelorís degree in Architecture, Masters preferred, MS Office, AutoCAD, Microstation and Revit skills.
Position Code: 17902
Heery is currently seeking an Architectural Designer with strong design leadership skills, team and project management, marketing and finance familiarity. Minimum three years of experience, excellent design skills, strong graphic skills, good writing and verbal communication skills, strong academic performance, computer skills - MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCad, Microstation and Revit, Bachelorís degree in Architecture, Masters preferred, professional registration and LEED AP preferred.
12/06/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
With offices in Mumbai (India) and the USA, GA Design Consultants LLP is a highly creative architectural and lighting design studio working on a wide range of international master planning, commercial, hospitality, residential, civic and institutional projects. We will be working on a large scale project in India with Pritzker Prize winning Architect Richard Meier and are currently looking to fill Intermediate Architect positions in our Mumbai studio with the following qualifications.
- Professional degree in architecture, minimum Bachelor of Architecture.
- 5 Ė 8 years of professional experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Experience in all phases of architectural practice including programming, site analysis, planning, presentation documentation, construction documentation, specifications and construction administration.
- Experience working directly with and coordinating the work of project engineers and consultants.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a project team.
- Knowledge of architectural documentation, detailing, building materials, construction costs and construction technologies for varying building types.
- Knowledge of zoning and building codes and ability to communicate with required zoning and building authorities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel and scheduling software.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software and rendering platforms a plus.
- Fluent in English with Hindi language skills a plus.
- Applicant must be willing to locate in Mumbai (India) for a minimum 2 years.
- Foreign applicant is required to obtain necessary employment visa.
Only those with the above qualifications should apply. Salary commensurate with experience and ability.
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume, references and work samples to email
. No phone calls please.