11/03/2013 :: Architectural Designer
BBG-BBGM is an international Architecture + Interior Design practice with design studios located in New York City, Washington DC, and Shanghai. Our work is focused on commercial building design, with a special expertise in hospitality. We are currently seeking Project Designers for our New York City Architecture Studio.
Minimum requirements for this position include the following:
- 5-9 years of architectural design experience.
- B. Arch, M.Arch preferred.
- Proven proficiency in designing and developing complex presentations in 3D Max with Mental Ray and/or V-ray.
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong planning and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in large scale mixed-use projects including Hotels, Office, and Retail required.
- Previous position in a large international firm preferred, including strong conceptual and schematic design involvement, as well as client and consultant coordination.
Please be prepared to provide and discuss a design-oriented portfolio with projects designed by and specific drawings prepared by the candidate. BBG-BBGM offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit all resume and portfolio information to email
11/03/2013 :: Architect / Senior Designer
Laguarda.Low Architects an international award winning design firm is opening a New York Branch’s office and is seeking Senior Designers with 8 to 10 years experience. Laguarda.Low Architects has worked over the last 10 years on more than 300 projects in over 25 countries, from Asia, to Europe, to Eastern Europe to the Americas. Beside our New York office, and our headquarters office in Dallas, Laguarda.Low Architects has offices in Beijing, China and Tokyo, Japan.
Laguarda.Low Architects is seeking Senior Designers with 8 to 10 years experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative studio environment on a variety of international and domestic projects. All candidates must have well-rounded experience in architecture, with particular focus on Mixed Use and large scale projects design, from programming to material selection and detailing.
Candidates for the Senior Design position must exhibit strong creativity with a skillful design vocabulary, as well as an ability to lead and contribute to an energetic fast-paced creative process in developing innovative design solutions.
Specific qualifications involve:
- Accredited Professional degree in Architecture with at least 8-10 years professional experience.
- Registration preferable.
- Strong Design Skills.
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple variables in a variety of environments.
- Skilled at multitasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
- Competence in working with a fast-paced, collaborative design environment.
- Ability to lead team efforts.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D modeling, presentation and design software: Sketchup, Rhino, 3D studio Max, AutoCAD, and Photoshop are key.
- Strong graphic and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Client interaction skills.
- Self motivated.
- Expect some international traveling.
Salary commensurable with experience and talent.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and examples of work that best illustrates the candidates' design ability via email
. Please send all items as attachments to the e-mail in PDF format. The total size of your e-mail should not exceed 3 MB. Please do not send disks or hard copies, and please no phone calls. Only fully qualified candidates should apply.
11/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
A large well established interior/architectural practice of 200 are looking for an Associate Workplace Designer to join their talented team.
You will need to have come from a well established practice and have managed high end commercial projects from client liaison, concept through to delivering onto site.
This role will require someone who is exceptional in front of clients, someone who has the gravitas to engage clients and produce luxury office interiors. All round skill sets will require the Associate Workplace Designer to be hands on in all areas from sketch concept work through to space analysis and running a team. A strong senior would be considered if they could prove they can produce innovative interiors of the highest quality.
This is an exciting role with the chance to work with one of the best practices in London.
Apply for this Associate Workplace Designer job now by contacting Deborah D`Silva, Interiors Director at Adrem interiors on email
11/03/2013 :: Architect
Martenson & Eisele is looking for a talented licensed architect with 8-15 years of experience who understands how buildings go together. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the IBC and the ability to create design documents, develop a coordinated set of construction documents, write specifications, and coordinate with other professionals. Must be able to deliver projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations related to the project.
Communication and people skills are a must as this person will meet with clients and participate in preparing and presenting proposals. Must be registered in the State of Wisconsin. Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. Revit experience and LEED AP certification preferred. Proficiency with Sketch-Up a plus.
Martenson & Eisele provides planning, environmental, surveying, civil engineering and architecture services. Our project markets include educational, commercial, government, religious, and residential. Martenson & Eisele is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send a cover letter and resume to Dan Krause at email
11/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Opening exists for Interior Architect with 3-5 years of commercial/institutional architecture (i.e.: office or mixed use or retail). Opportunity for high exposure design projects with growth opportunities.
Any candidate applying for this position must have the following background:
- Strong 3D design skills required.
- Rendering proficiency.
- High proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop required.
- Strong skillset of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint a plus.
- Technically oriented.
- Project management experience.
Experience level should be between three and five years in a similar capacity.
Reply with cover letter and resume addressing above requirements.
Send resumes accepted at email
. Mail / Fax / Phone calls not accepted.
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
ASD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.