25/09/2013 :: Architect
Architecture and Interior Design Firm specializing in high end residential, retail, hospitality, educational and development projects. Great opportunity for experience, growth and exposure to all aspects of Architectural/Interiors practice; design, client contract production, and project management.
Professional degree, minimum 3 years experience & AutoCAD proficiency a must. Basic knowledge of graphic 3D programs, good verbal and written communication skills, well organized. DOB and construction management experience are a plus.
Please send resume and a sample of previous work in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format only to email
. Please write "Architect Position" in subject line.
25/09/2013 :: Junior Architectural Designer
Michael Winstanley Architects and Planners is a small, award-winning architectural firm in the Washington DC area recognized for large-scale projects in both architecture and master planning. Our work includes architecture, interiors, and planning for public, institutional, and private clients.
We are seeking a Junior Architectural Designer (0-3 years of experience) who is passionate about design, creative and highly organized, who will fit into our energetic studio.
Please send cover letter, resume, and select project images and drawings in a PDF format to email
with "Junior 0-3" in the subject line. Max files size 5mb. Please include salary requirements in cover letter and title any attached files with title first then your name.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Excellent model making and computer skills (Adobe Creative suite, CADD & Revit).
- Experience in all phases of design, from conceptual design to construction documents.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
25/09/2013 :: Senior Architect
IWA is an exciting, luxury interior design and construction company which is rapidly growing in size. We focus on a range of prime and super-prime residential projects in the UK and abroad. We are a fun and dynamic medium office, with a friendly atmosphere and whilst each individual is responsible for their own work, we very much operate as a team. We are keen to find someone who is passionate about the industry and has a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience.
- Have experience in running projects, from inception to completion, with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard.
- Managing and completing projects on time & on budget, working both independently, and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing external consultants and in-house contractors.
- Oversee and assign work to Junior Interior Architects.
- Experience in residential architecture is required.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good communication and presentation skills, to liaise directly with clients, consultants and contractors on a daily basis, combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of building construction and ability to demonstrate strong detailing ability.
- Current knowledge of Planning procedures, Building Regulations and construction legislation is crucial.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and freehand drawing is essential.
How to apply: Please send a covering letter, CV and selection of work/portfolio Vaishalli Visrolia-Patel at email
Closing Date: Ongoing until the ideal candidate is found - although time is of essence.
IWA is an equal opportunities employer.
IWA is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
No agencies please.
25/09/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
STUDIOS Architecture currently has open positions for intermediate level architects in our New York City office.
Responsibilities include participating in design, coordination, document preparation and construction observation for a wide array of project types and clients. Ideal candidates will have a relevant degree, 3-5 years of professional experience in corporate and commercial interiors or base building architecture, a solid grounding in materials and finishes, and a demonstrated interest in thoughtful, modern design.
Candidates should have base knowledge of Revit or other 3D CAD software, Adobe CS suite, and AutoCAD. Construction administration experience, LEED Accreditation and knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products is desirable.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF file only, 5MB or less, with "Intermediate Architect (3-5) 2013" in the subject line to email
25/09/2013 :: Project Architect
Architecture and Engineering Firm seeking candidates for an Project Architect position. Individuals should be self-motivated with the desire to become an integral member of the team oriented staff. The position involves all aspects of project development and management. Good communication skills a must. Responsibilities are limited only by the individual’s abilities. Typical projects include retail, restaurants, office buildings, multi-family residential. industrial and general commercial for both regional and national clients.
Applicants should have professional architectural degree with 5-8 years experience. Candidates should be licensed or on track to receive their license. Send resume and cover letter to Jeffery A. Scott Architects at email
. Salary commensurate with experience.