08/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects specializes in high-end residential Architecture. Our current projects include vacation homes, private apartments and townhouse renovations, and the renovation of large pre-war apartment buildings.
We are currently looking for a Project Architect to join our team. Applicants must have 5 or more years of experience with an emphasis on residential projects. The right candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented, and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will work closely with firm partners to design projects, and will collaborate well with others to see projects through to their completion. Responsibilities will include overseeing all drawing preparation, schedule coordination, consultant coordination, permit drawing production and the coordinating of contractor bidding and construction administration.
- A professional degree (advanced degree preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS software.
- The ability to manage all phases of project work.
- Experience in the supervision of drafting and detailing.
- Ability to produce detailed construction documents.
- Knowledge of ADA requirements, NYC building codes and standards.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Currently living in the New York City metropolitan area and legally able to work in the united states.
We are an equal opportunity employer, Please send your resume, portfolio and salary requirement to email
Attach your resume and work sample documents in PDF format only. (5MB max file size)
Please put "Project Architect 0313" in the subject line.
08/03/2013 :: Interior Architect
We are an established, small high end residential design firm looking to fill an Architectural position. This is an architectural position that will have a strong focus on interiors. All applicants must be highly organized with a professional demeanor.
Candidate should be able to fulfill the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience.
- B.Arch or M.Arch, or Interior Design degree preferred.
- Strong 3D skills mandatory.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, 3Ds Max.
- Solid experience in all phases of design, construction documentation, construction details, and construction administration.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, fluent in English.
- Ability to contribute to a team atmosphere.
- Excellent drawing skills with Interior sensibility.
- Capable of choosing and specifying or designing furniture for residential interiors.
- Understanding of all aspects of design and architectural styles.
This is a position with opportunity to grow as the firm continues to expand. In order to apply, please submit only your 5 best work samples, resume, and cover letter in one PDF file. Thank you!
08/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
Checkland Kindleysides are looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer.
You will have three to five years' experience of working across a variety of design projects, preferably including retail. You will possess an innovative and inspiring approach to your work and be able to collaborate and inspire those around you. You have a good understanding of all stages of the design process, with excellent conceptual and visualising skills and an ability to present with passion and conviction to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a designer to join a brilliant team and progress within the business in either our London or Leicester studios.
08/03/2013 :: Senior Architect
IO DESIGN is an established international design firm, focused on architecture, planning and urban design. It is our mission to become the foremost design presence in Asia, driven by award winning architecture with a commitment to sustainable design.
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and talented Senior Architect with excellent design flair and technical delivery experience to join our team based in Shanghai.
Candidates must have:
- Degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 8 years post qualification design experience, ideally gained with top end international design firms.
- Membership of a professional association.
- Outstanding design skills and experience in all phases of the design process.
- Built Project Experience where delivery of concept has been achieved.
- Ability to understand and contribute to the design process through appropriate technical knowledge.
- Ability to apply a technical rigor to the production and coordination of drawing packages.
- Open-minded, charismatic, friendly, team player, with strong ability to lead teams and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and colleagues.
- Sound knowledge of 3D delivery tools is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Chinese is essential (written and spoken).
- International experience is an advantage.
To apply, please send a copy of your cv and portfolio along with a cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations to email
08/03/2013 :: Architect
Local independent architectural firm specializing in residential architecture along the Jersey Shore is looking to fill the position of Architect II.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of architectural work experience. Must possess CAD proficiency and be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction/architectural field. Must have ability to research materials to determine appropriate selection for projects. Relies on experiences and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Individual will plan, coordinate and administer projects through all phases of development. Individual will prepare schematics, handle design development and construction documents, as well as preparation of presentation drawings and specifications. Candidate shall exhibit the ability to work effectively with clients, consultants and contractors in a team environment.
Proficient in AutoCAD, standard concepts, practices and procedures within the construction/architectural field, ability to research materials.
Candidate must be able to work 40 hours per week in our Monmouth County, NJ office.
For consideration, please send resume with salary requirements via email
or via fax 732-974-8594 Attn: Kim.