18/09/2013 :: Mid-Level Architect
Murphy Burnham & Buttrick is a design focused architecture practice based in New York City that does a broad range of residential, educational and civic work. We are looking for an individual capable of taking a leadership role in our office with minimum of eight years of residential design and construction experience and the ability to manage complex projects. Familiarity with Revit/BIM a plus. You must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Please send letters of interest and pdf work samples to email
18/09/2013 :: Landscape Designer / Architect
Rios Clementi Hale Studios, a fully licensed California Corporation, was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We are an office of talented professionals working together to create singular, integrated and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our skills comprise a wide range of professional expertise including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We are seeking a full time mid-level Landscape Designer/Architect who is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution.
The candidate must possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of landscape architectural design experience through all phases of design and documentation, with experience in high-end residential preferred.
- Strong design/organizational skills and a passion for creativity.
- A high degree of self motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Knowledge of planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture.
- Construction document and specification experience required.
- Construction Administration experience as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required. Revit experience a plus.
- Strong presentation skills, including proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketchup. Rhinoceros modeling a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
Please submit the following to email
in .PDF format: resume, cover letter and 2 to 5 pages maximum of work samples.
No phone calls or emails other than to the above email address, please.
18/09/2013 :: Architect
Alan Camp Architects are looking for a Senior Architect We are an established and prestigious practice based in the heart of Bankside, London.
We have a large residential portfolio with a long and successful track record of delivering mixed tenure housing of the highest quality for both the public and private sectors. Alan Camp Architects are housing specialists however we also undertake residential led mixed-use projects which have included schools, museums, libraries, theatres, commercial and retail uses.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Architect with 5 years post part III experience to join our highly experienced and ambitious team. The right candidate will have project management experience, excellent design skills and lots of enthusiasm to take advantage of this great opportunity to grow with our company. Candidates should have UK experience of Building Regulations and Town Planning. Social and private housing experience essential and should be AutoCAD proficient.
Salary negotiable, to start as soon as possible.
Please send CVís to email
18/09/2013 :: Senior Architect
For our expanding business in China, we are looking for a leading Senior Architect with management interest and skills.
The Position offers a perspective to become part of our Senior Management Team, and strategically develop the Business and Design direction of Graft in the Chinese and larger Asian markets.
- Exceptional communication and team leadership skills.
- Exceptional design skills on all project levels from InteriorDesign to Architecture and Master Planning.
- Substantial knowledge of technical details and building typologies.
- Experience in management and team leading position.
- Capability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Long term commitment to live and work in Beijing.
- Experience in the Chinese market preferred.
The applicant should be available to start his position within November or before.
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
18/09/2013 :: Architect
Architect w/5-7 years of practical and relevant Restaurant/Retail experience. Professional Degree (or Masters) in architecture is required. Preference will be given to candidates who have received architectural and LEED registration. Must have working experience in AutoCAD and Sketch-up and Photoshop. Successful candidates must have knowledge of building codes, and jurisdictional processes and must be comfortable producing clear and concise CDís with technical specs of a high professional standard, along with the ability to oversee CA phase with little supervision. Knowledge of building materials, specs & construction techniques is preferred. Excellent design, graphic, and verbal presentation skills are essential to this position. Only candidates with these specific skills need apply.
Working experience in AutoCAD and Sketch-up and Photoshop.
Knowledge of building codes, and jurisdictional processes.
Comfortable producing clear and concise CDís with technical specs of a high professional standard.
Ability to oversee CA phase with little supervision.
Excellent design, graphic, and verbal presentation skills
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience and eduction.