16/09/2013 :: Intermediate Architect / Interior Designer
West Chin Architect (WCA) / FTF design studio is seeking an intermediate architectural interior designer with a minimum of 3-5 years. Position is being offered as freelance / part time with the possibilities to develop into full time. Applicant must be able to create and develop modern environments and objects at all scales, and in a variety of mediums. The applicant is expected to be fluid in architectural residential renovations in NYC; while seamlessly designing interiors details, selecting finishes and customizing homes in a finite and meticulous manner.
WCA is an energetic published, mid-size modern Architecture and Interior Design Firm, with over 21 yrs of experience specializing in high end residential and commercial projects.
- Must be proficient in ACAD, MS Office.
- Applicant must have experience in creating and executing a bid set / construction set of drawings for high end residential design.
- Must be well spoken, diplomatic and with multi tasking abilities.
- Must be interested and resourceful in new materials and modern details.
- Must be well versed in NYC residential building codes and construction.
- Must have modern residential experience; modern commercial a plus.
- Any 3D computer and graphic design abilities for presentation a plus.
Great opportunities to work in a young dynamic friendly environment, with a focus on creative design in many mediums.
Please send resume, email address of references, samples of work (max 4mb) and salary / rates request to email
16/09/2013 :: Junior Architect
Small midtown architectural firm with education and commercial projects seeks motivated entry level / recent graduate with strong design and 3D rendering skills willing to work on projects from preliminary design through construction administration.
Send resume to email
16/09/2013 :: Architectural Graphic Visualizer
Jaeger and Partner is an international architecture design studio based in Shenzhen, China, with an associated office in Torino, Italy. Our integrated practice is a highly collaborative platform, focused on architecture, urbanism and design. Promoting a global perspective towards design, we emphasize a dynamic studio process to engender innovative and relevant architecture and urbanism.
- We are searching for an Architectural Graphic Visualizer with outstanding graphic design abilities. Candidates should possess understanding in basic architectural design process and theory. Job entitles working alongside Architects to create architectural concept imagery, process diagrams, and photo realistic renderings. Strong color sense and composition sense with prior work experience on computer generated images in necessary.
Applicants must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and rigorous studio atmosphere associated with deadline pressures.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or related design fields.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of architectural or interior visualizing professional work experience.
- Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess creative and organizational skills to prepare high quality design presentations.
- Experience in all phases of document production, with an aesthetic approach to detail.
- Capable of working within a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- English proficiency, additional languages like Chinese or German are an asset.
- Advance 3D modeling skills (ideally Rhinoceros or 3D Studio Max), with a good eye for composition, materials and colors.
- Excellent 3D rendering skills, ideally Maxwell or Vray.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills.
- Good AutoCAD skills.
- Evidence in the portfolio of technical abilities and attention to details.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, CV and work portfolio in PDF format (less than 10M) to email
. Please use “Architectural Graphic Visualizer” as e-mail subject.
16/09/2013 :: Project Architect
We are currently seeking a talented Project Architect to join our busy central London office.
The applicant should have 6 years post RIBA Part 3 experience with exceptional technical skills from design development onwards to work on a range of projects, including aviation airport terminals, hospitals and mixed use / commercial. The role requires good presentational skills and the ability to lead and work with other team members. Candidate will be based in the UK but be prepared to travel for short periods, French speaking would be desirable, not essential. There are good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Please send CV and portfolio material to email
with covering letter to include expectation of salary and experience to date. Please quote reference RAPA01 on your application.
No agencies please.
16/09/2013 :: Design Architect
- Candidates should hold a university degree in Architecture with 10 years or above relevant experience, preferably with good experience on urban planning.
- International conceptual master planning and design experience in large scale high end residential, mixed-use urban developments, hotels and/or resorts is a necessity.
- With proven experience in theme design and China planning work is a must.
- Experience in hospitality and entertainment projects as well as shopping centre and club house would be at an advantage.
- LEED AP certification preferred.
- Excellent hand graphics and strong design talent with effective communication and leadership skills are essential.
- Having excellent design sense, responsible and self-motivated and with the ability to lead design and provide directions and design solutions to design team members from conceptual stage.
- Candidates with strong design capabilities on architectural concept, design development, elevation treatment, articulation on plan and elevation and spatial creation are welcome to try.
Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, www.bchk.com.hk