27/02/2013 :: Revit Architect
Smith Dalia Architects of Atlanta (SDA) has built its reputation on award-winning historic preservation, healthcare, multi-family, mixed-use & university architecture, plus sustainable design and consulting. Smith Dalia is a design-focused practice located in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a portfolio emphasis on cultural, civic, higher education and urban-infill projects.
We are currently accepting applications for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Professional Degree in Architecture with 2-7 years experience.
- Minimum 1 year working Revit experience is required.
- Strong design and graphic ability including exemplary experience with 3Ds Max, Sketch Up, Revit or other 3D visualization tools.
For qualified candidates, please send a single PDF (3mb max) including the following information to email:
- Cover letter with short description of your interest in the position.
- Resume and two references.
- Sample portfolio of work illustrating graphic ability. Be sure to indicate your specific involvement in each project in your portfolio.
Limit correspondence to email at this time.
27/02/2013 :: Senior Project Designer
Selected as one of the 2011 Best Firms to work for by Building Design+Construction, EYP Architecture & Engineering is a national, award-winning architectural and engineering firm with a strong commitment to design excellence. Our portfolio includes new construction, renovation and historic preservation projects for college and university and government clients.
EYP is currently seeking a Senior Project Designer to provide creative input and design direction on projects, support a collaborative design process, champion an integrated design approach, and work with EYP?s marketing team in the pursuit of design projects. The Senior Designer will take a leadership role in design throughout all phases of projects, working in collaboration with Project Directors and other team members.
In addition, the Senior Designer will advocate for EYP?s integrated design approach, use technology and methodologies to create innovative approaches to building design, strive to improve the technical quality of projects, lead design reviews, and strive to improve the technical quality of projects by keeping abreast of new technologies, changes in building codes, and advances in the industry.
This position is also responsible for leading preliminary design work for marketing purposes, in collaboration with Project Executives and other team members; and making design presentations to potential clients. Professional degree in Architecture and a minimum of 10 years experience in design, including some technical and management experience required. This position also requires a professional license in architecture and LEED accreditation. Must have proven design leadership skills, ability to develop and implement design on government and/or higher education projects, strong graphic and computer graphic skills and participated in projects that have won design recognition.
27/02/2013 :: Junior / Intermediate Designer
Formation Association is an environmental design collaborative, integrating creative disciplines to intelligently reformulate the built environment and its relationship to broader ecologies.
An award-winning firm based in Silver Lake, recent projects include: A mobile opera performance venue for the City of Long Beach, a privately funded museum and artist studio in Zhejiang Province, China, and various residential projects in Southern California.
Formation Association is currently interviewing for a Jr./Intermediate Designer in Los Angeles w. 0-4 years of experience. A selected candidate will be expected to contribute creatively on projects in various phases of development, from Concept to CA. Full-time or part-time opening is available.
- Strong ability to self-organize and improvise intelligently in a demanding, unorthodox working environment.
- Fluent in the conceptualization and production of relevant project visualization and documentation.
- Command of AutoCAD, Rhino, V-Ray, Grasshopper, and Adobe Creative Suites. Revit, 3D Studio, and environmental analysis software a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to produce/coordinate physical artifacts, including hand-made and fabricated models, furniture, built work, etc.
- Professional 5-year Architectural Degree Completed or In-Progress.
- Experience in documentation preferred: SD, DD, CD.
- Excel is your friend.
Please email a statement of interest and CV to the following email address. Work portfolios to be sent via URL links / Archinect's online job application center - Do not send portfolios via emailed PDFs.
27/02/2013 :: Revit Architect
Rafael Vinoly Architects is seeking a junior architect with 1-6 years of commercial and institutional experience. Candidates will work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Requirements include a Bachelors or Masters in Architecture and 1-6 years professional experience and working knowledge of Revit. Healthcare project experience is desirable, but not mandatory.
Resume, cover letter including salary requirement, and work samples (10 page max) in a single file of no more than 4.5 MB.
27/02/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
This challenging and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in designing interiors of educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings.
The candidate must have the ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases. The candidate should work well in a design team environment and with senior management. The candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal skills, strong graphics skills, be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts, possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends and be completely dedicated to client service. Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design (must be FIDER accredited).
- Must be LEED accredited to be considered.
- Educational and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and REVIT/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com