07/09/2013 :: Junior Architect
Workshop/apd is a design firm specializing in both luxury home design and high-end commercial development. We actively leverage our experience to solve design challenges with innovative solutions that incorporate sustainable methods and ingenuity within a signature aesthetic.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Sr. Designers and Project Architects in the design of residential projects.
- Involvement in all phases of the design/documentation.
- Computer modeling and rendering (required).
- Work with Sr. Designers on construction document preparation.
Applicants should have previous high-end residential experience and demonstrate proficient knowledge of residential wood frame construction methods. Candidates should also demonstrate good digital modeling and rendering abilities and competent use of all architectural design programs.
Specific required qualifications:
- AutoCAD 2004 or higher.
- 3D Studio Max (requirement).
- All Adobe programs.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communications skills.
- Well organized.
- 1 - 3 years office experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work).
Candidates should be prepared to present their portfolio of work. This is a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
If you feel that your background matches well with the requirements of this position, please email us
a cover letter with your compensation requirements, resume, and selected samples of your work (in one PDF file no larger than 5MB). Email should include "JR. ARCHITECT" in the subject line. Candidates who fail to follow these instructions will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
07/09/2013 :: Junior Lighting Designer
Hillmann DiBernardo Leiter Castelli Inc. (HDLC Architectural Lighting Design) is one of the most experienced and highly regarded firms in architectural lighting industry. We are a New York based with Founding Principals in lighting design practice since 1961. The company continues in its tradition of providing architectural lighting design at a high level of design, service, and technical proficiency.
We are a collaborative, pro-active member of the architectural design team that works to integrate visually appropriate and technical lighting solutions into the total design. Our multi-disciplinary background has afforded us to successfully participate in a wide variety of project types.
We are seeking bright, motivated and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly growing team. Previous experience in lighting design is not required, but is always a plus. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Architecture and/or Lighting Design, must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Revit. Must have experience using software on projects and/or in professional office setting. Must understand not only how to model and navigate the software, but also be self-driven when it comes to troubleshooting.
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office.
- Savvy with developing presentation packages; physical modeling skills for presentations and mock-ups also required.
- Be highly-attentive to detail and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Be team-oriented and have a great work ethic; must be able to take on extensive responsibility and deliver for tight, frequent deadlines.
- Knowledge of AGi is a plus, although not required.
Please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and a sample of your work in one PDF file format under 3MBs to email
07/09/2013 :: Interior Designers
Russell Sage Studio are looking to hire two midweight and one senior interior designers - these are permanent positions to start immediately.
As a midweight you will have a relevant degree with at least three years experience after graduation. Your work will have been in the UK commercial sector (hotel, bar and restaurant design - not residential, retail or events) and you will be proficient in Vectorworks for technical drawings.
For the senior role you will also have a suitable degree with a minimum of five years experience post graduation. As above you will have worked extensively in UK hotel, bar and restaurant design, taking responsibility for running multiple consecutive projects. Advanced Vectorworks experience is also a must.
Please send in your CV together with details of your salary and notice period. We regret that we can only respond to successful applicants.
07/09/2013 :: Senior Aviation Architect
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world. Our firm is rapidly growing and is seeking intelligent, innovative, and forward thinking professionals at all levels to join our dynamic team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Aviation Architect for our Los Angeles, CA office. This position would be responsible for the supervision and coordination of multi-discipline teams working on projects for airport clients, monitoring the design and construction, reporting on program progress and working closely with clients.
- Current California Architectural license.
- 5 year degree required.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional architectural experience.
- Extensive aviation experience required.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of architectural design, documentation, and construction.
- Ability and willingness to work on the details as well as the big picture.
- Ability to organize and manage a team.
- Proficient in CAD, Revit, Microsoft Project, other technology platforms.
- Ability to interface with clients.
- Interest in business development and ability to build strong client relationships.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Preferred – NCARB certified.
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V
Internal Number: 1622
07/09/2013 :: Architect
This major central London architectural practice is urgently seeking 1 or 2 Microstation literate qualified Architects to join their 100 or so strong studio to start ASAP!
You will be working on a tender drawing package for a major central London commercial development so you must possess previous experience putting together high quality package information.
To be considered you must be completely Microstation literate, come with a few years professional experience and have the ability to fit into an existing project team.
To apply for this Architect Job in London, please contact Ian Whitear at email