13/02/2013 :: Project Architect
Kenneth Park Architecture, a mid town based architectural and design firm, is looking for a Project Architect for our New York Office. We seek the highest caliber of talent in the marketplace for career opportunities in Retail, Mixed ľUse, Hospitality and Development Architecture. We have a passion for quality in our product, our performance, our experience and our people. We seek candidates who are not only the most talented but those who embody the KPA personality.
Project Architect with Retail and Hospitality experience.
The Project Architect will work as a member of a team in the production of design and construction documents. The project architect will be in constant contact with the project manager and client to ensure the coordination of all consultants and project deadlines. The qualified candidate must also be familiar with all facets of an architectural survey.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in Architectural/Design Services.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree required.
- Maintain and implement client standards.
- Strong production skills, previous experience in retail preferred.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS office.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
We are an EOE, please send cover letter with salary requirement and resume to email.
13/02/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
A small, established Midtown firm specializing in luxury apartments and country homes seeks talented, creative and resourceful intermediate architects with high-end residential experience. We are a design-oriented firm with a focus on quality materials and exceptional detailing.
Ideal candidates should have:
- 3-5 years minimum experience (residential experience a strong plus).
- Excellent AutoCAD and MS Word skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Facility with free-hand drawing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a positive team member.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full time position with salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We cannot sponsor H-1B Visas.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email.
Please do not call about this position, and please do not attach samples of work until requested.
13/02/2013 :: Architect
Charles Brice Architects in Marylebone are looking for a Chartered Architect with a minimum experience of 6 years, in high end residential and commercial projects. Fluency in AutoCAD essential, and 3D programs is preferable.
13/02/2013 :: Interior Architect
As Interior Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are consistent with the project design and are developed and produced.
- Develop and represent lead technical viewpoint on projects.
- Portray conceptual design ideas and prepare presentation and design drawings.
- Provide technical solutions to design dilemmas.
- Prepare, correct and update documents during Schematic Design, Design Development, CD and CA phases.
- Must have hotel renovation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality design industry, including a working knowledge of equipment and materials, space requirements, and design standards and principles.
- Expert interior architectural detailing skills.
- Advanced AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Revit Architecture software and 3D software packages such as Sketch-Up, Rhino, and 3D Studio Max.
- Knowledgeable of building systems, building codes and ADA requirements.
- Sound documentation and field observation skills.
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, upload your resume and portfolio at our website.
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com
13/02/2013 :: Interior Designer
Futomic Design Services Pvt. Ltd. has risen to the coveted position of one the fastest growing Interior Design companies in Delhi NCR. FDS prides itself in being a leader in theme & luxury interiors for corporates, residences & commercial projects.
Making the designs and drawings based on the need of the client in CAD, client meetings to understand requirements, detailed project plan & working drawings, manage a team of junior designers & draftsmen, shortlist quality materials.
The candidate must possess excellent communication & presentation skills, advanced knowledge of CAD drawings. Should be a team player who can get work done from a small team. Creative, imaginative & should be able to present ideas/thoughts effectively.