26/08/2013 :: Junior Architect
James Cleary Architecture is a full-service architectural firm that designs a variety of commissioned and speculative works. Our projects range from a re-imagined brownstone to a modern apartment building, from renovations to new ground-up construction, and from elegant urban apartments to Shaker-inspired country retreats. Each shares a consistent creative vision that is fresh, contemporary, and unafraid of engaging with the architectural past.
- Have an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree.
- Have 0-2 years professional experience.
- Be highly proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Suite programs, and MS Word & Excel.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be equally comfortable in both the digital (energy modeling, 3D modeling/rendering) and analog (hand sketching and physical model making) worlds.
- Be reliable and aggressively well organized.
This is a full time, salaried position - salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Applicants should email
a cover letter, resume, and work samples, in a single pdf file (5mb max), with the subject heading 'Junior Architect 2013'.
No calls or portfolio drop offs please.
While every incoming application will be reviewed, given the likely volume of responses to this listing, we will not be able to confirm receipt of individual applications.
Thanks in advance to those who apply for taking the time to share your work with us.
26/08/2013 :: Landscape Designer
Marmol Radziner, a design-build practice encompassing Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interiors, Furniture and Construction, seeks a mid-level Landscape Designer. The majority of our work focuses on custom residential design and select institutional work. See our website
for further information.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college.
- 3-6 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office required.
- Proficiency in Revit and 3D Max is a plus.
- Strong graphics and design skills are required.
- Knowledge of California native and Mediterranean plants is required.
- Experience in Construction Documentation is required.
- Experience in Construction Administration is a plus.
- A California license in Landscape Architecture is a plus, but is not required to apply.
Candidates should have project experience from design concept, through design development and construction documentation. The position has potential for professional growth.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and professional work samples to email
. Files should be .pdf format, no more than 5 MB. No telephone calls please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
26/08/2013 :: Architect
An opportunity has arisen for a Part II Architect or Technologist with sound technical experience to join a well established RIBA Chartered Practice based in Hertfordshire.
Responsible for providing close support to the Project Architects, you will work alongside the team and assist in the preparation of design and construction documentation and drawings.
The candidate will have proficiency in the latest AutoCAD software, Sketchup and a knowledge of Revit would be an advantage. You will be required to work to deadlines and have excellent communication skills. Experience should be a minimum of 3 years in UK offices.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
26/08/2013 :: Architectural Interior Designer
From specialty retail to large-scale master planning, Callison applies holistic design to a diverse range of projects and markets around the world. We form collaborative relationships with top-tier brands and developers and provide expertise in areas such as sustainability, design technology, branding and real estate strategy. This empowers us to create environments that exceed business goals, inspire communities and provide emotional returns for users.
Callison is currently seeking Architectural Interior Designer for our Global Retail group. This is an experienced interior designer with responsibility for interior design development including interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating design for interior spaces.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Formulates project approach with senior interior designer or manager and establishes design parameters.
- Generates and develops interior design concepts using a variety of graphic techniques.
- Participates in design strategy sessions and presentations; coordinates overall design concept/process consistent with projectís program, budget and time constraints.
- Coordinates color/material and furniture selection.
- Conducts space programming, analysis and space planning activities.
- Responds to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs; maintains concept continuity.
- Acts as liaison between senior interior designers and other support designers.
- Participates in client meeting and presentations as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in interior design, architecture or related field required.
- NCIDQ desired.
- Minimum five years progressive interior design experience required.
- Intermediate experience with CADD software required.
- Sketch-up experience required.
- Previous architectural experience is a plus.
- Retail or shopping mall experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision, PTO, transit subsidies, and a great location! Please send your resume, sample portfolio, and salary requirements to email
. To view a complete job description, visit our website
We are an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer who values workplace diversity.
26/08/2013 :: 3D Experiential Designer
Do you fully understand "Cinema 4D & Vectorworks"?
Are you an exceptional hand sketcher and 3D renderer?
Do you want to be part of a creative and fast paced design team?
If you said yes to all of the above and you have at least 2 years work experience then lets meet?
Please send your portfolio to email
for more details.