06/05/2013 :: Conservation Architect
This role will involve dealing with work on new building and work to historic listed buildings, either Grade I or Grade II.
Applicants will be required to have a thorough working knowledge of conservation and traditional architecture and will need to submit evidence of this either in the form of drawings or photographs of work carried out with a previous employer or qualifications of courses attended in conservation and traditional architecture.
John Simpson Architects LLP
29 Great James Street
London WC1N 3ES
06/05/2013 :: Interior Workplace Architect
We are a young, leading and highly motivated architecture studio, with a strong focus on world-class architecture, design and technology. For internationally renowned clients such as Google, Unilever or Credit Suisse we create and design outstandingly unique and innovative workplace solutions.
For further expansion of our bi-lingual team, we are currently seeking to fill the following demanding full-time position, per immediate entry or as per agreement:
Interior Workplace Architect (Ref. 250413)
- Proactive and flexible personality with entrepreneural spirit.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Outstanding team player.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in interior and workplace design.
- Significant knowledge and experience in demanding project management.
- Relevant experience from concept to construction (stages D-K).
- Extensive creative competence.
- Broad-based design capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of material and products.
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive organisational and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong detail and efficiency orientation.
Language & Computing Skills:
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written).
- Fluent German language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent computing skills (AutoCAD or Vector Works, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office).
Key Requirements - must be fulfilled to be considered for position:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in interior and workplace design.
- Excellent computing skills in AutoCad or Vector Works.
We offer a highly interesting and versatile function within an eclectic work ambiance with international flair. Due to flat hierarchies and extraordinary team spirit, we also provide a vast range of opportunities for the development and implementation of own initiatives and creative approaches as well as numerous possibilities to proactively co-create own long-term professional perspectives.
We are looking forward to receiving your application per e-mail only, accompanied by your CV, Photo, Portfolio and References. Please quote the Reference Number 250413 in your mail subject line and send your application to the attention of Ms. Caterina Onori as follows:
Please note that we will only be able to respond to applications which fullfil our Key Requirements.
Architecture - Design - Technology
06/05/2013 :: Project / Design Architect
Kirchhoff Architects has been successfully blending classical architecture with modern living for over 25 years. We are an award-winning firm recognized for our distinctive residential designs that honor South Floridaís rich, historical traditions.
Located in Jupiter, Florida, Kirchhoff Architects is growing the practice and seeks a qualified Project Architect. To expand our team, we seek a sharp, self-motivated architect with a professional degree (B.Arch or M.Arch) and 8-10 years of work experience. Extensive experience in detailing custom classical homes is preferred. Excellent AutoCAD skills are required. Demonstrated proficiency in all phases of project management, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration, is essential. The Project Architect will work closely with the Principal, for the timely achievement of all project responsibilities. Kirchhoff Architects maintains an open, collegial studio atmosphere, and the Project Manager must possess communication and interpersonal skills to thrive in a collaborative environment.
We will offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the ideal candidate, as well as relocation incentives, if applicable.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio, including design work and construction document samples, in PDF format on a strictly confidential basis to email
. Please note submissions must not exceed 5MB. You may also provide online links to your submission materials. Please no phone calls.
04/05/2013 :: Landscape Designer
Marmol Radziner, a design-build practice encompassing Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interiors, Furniture and Construction, seeks a mid-level Landscape Designer. The majority of our work focuses on custom residential design and select institutional work. See our website for further information.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college.
- 3-6 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office required.
- Proficiency in Revit and 3D Max is a plus.
- Strong graphics and design skills are required.
- Knowledge of California native and Mediterranean plants is required.
- Experience in Construction Documentation is required.
- Experience in Construction Administration is a plus.
- A California license in Landscape Architecture is a plus, but is not required to apply.
Candidates should have project experience from design concept, through design development and construction documentation. The position has potential for professional growth.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and professional work samples to email
. Files should be .pdf format, no more than 5 MB. No telephone calls please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
04/05/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Santa Monica based Daly Genik Architects is seeking an intermediate architect with 5 years of experience. Candidates must have demonstrated proficiency in conceptual design, design presentation, and construction documentation and must be capable of skillfully working in physical models and digital media. Rhino, 3Ds Max and Adobe CS proficiency is required; Revit experience is preferred.
Familiarity with the culture and everyday operation of a small design practice is essential. Candidates must have strong organizational and collaborative skills, initiative, and a strong work ethic. Candidates will be expected to work independently and collaboratively within project teams.
Candidates must hold a Bachelorís or Masterís Degree in Architecture and must be U.S. Citizens or have permanent residence status. Candidates should have 5 years experience in design practice; Registered Architects or substantial completion of the registration process is preferred.
Send a cover letter, resume, and academic and professional work samples (5MB, .pdf format) to email
. Please indicate your contribution to professional projects shown in the work samples. Indicate "Resume" in the subject line.