05/03/2013 :: Intern Architect / Urban Designer
John Kaliski Architects (JKA) is an urban design and architecture firm in Mid-Wilshire Los Angeles presently working on design guidelines, transit oriented designs and architecture, street designs, family medical clinics, and automobile dealerships. JKA is seeking an intern architect with 0-1 years of professional experience with an interest in working on both architecture and urban design projects.
- A first professional degree in architecture or urban planning or undergraduate degree in architecture or urban planning with strong visualization skills. Students in a professional degree program or program as noted are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in CAD and visualization software, VectorWorks experience is a plus.
- Strong 3D and visualization skills.
- Good team worker.
- Ability to start two to six weeks from date of posting.
- Applicants with US work authorization only.
Please send cover letter, resume, and work samples (8.5 x 11 PDF format, 5MB maximum) to email
. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we unfortunately can only respond to applicants we seek to interview.
No calls and no recruiters.
05/03/2013 :: Senior Architect
This long established award-winning design practice with a diverse workload is looking to recruit an experienced and personable senior level Architect who is passionate about delivering buildings of all types and sizes.
They are seeking a competent Architect who comes with superb all round skills but possesses an expertise in construction detailing, CAD (AutoCAD & Revit) and writing specifications.
You must be calm and considered, a good communicator, clear thinker and happy mentoring junior members of staff. Enjoyment of producing high quality information is a must! It is essential that you are capable of working under your own time management with excellent self motivation.
This role will require the individual to work closely with the Director of the practice and other key members of staff so you will be integral part of the general management of the practice. In return you will be working with a number of talented people whilst working on a complete mix of building types.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to email
05/03/2013 :: Architect
JZFZ Architectural Design Co., Ltd. is a TOP 10 private architectural design entity in China with more than 1, 300 professionals. Headquartered in Chengdu, the company is also operating in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Xi’an and Kunming with fully controlled branch offices. The projects we are working on are mostly large-scale projects (200,000sqm+) of extreme diversity. We are seeking Architect to help the company’s domestic and international expansion and we offer a competitive salary plus benefits. Candidates are also provided with the freedom to choose their work location.
Minimum requirements for the Architect position:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Landscape IS A MUST (Masters Degree preferred) with 2+ years direct experience (not including internships).
- Experience Creating Commercial Construction Documents.
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D Modeling.
- Understanding of Commercial Blueprints & Commercial Construction Processes.
- Excellent 3D visualization skills, Revit a plus.
- Be a strong leader, can direct design teams well to ensure overall design quality, scheduling and execution.
- Strong leadership abilities and the ability to manage teams and projects.
- Fluency in English.
Please send an email including: Resume, Cover Letter, Working Sample within 5 MB, preferred work location and salary expectation with the subject “JZFZ Architect” to email
05/03/2013 :: Senior Architect
This is one you should carry on reading as it is the kind of role that is often on every Architects wish list.
An International firm with a project base so varied you could be involved in the masterplan of new city one day and then a single dwelling in Belgravia the next. Although not a UK firm they have had a presence here for a number of years and are now looking to expand based upon current & projected workload. A really interesting point about this position is that the firm do not bid for work, so no fee bids, free comps, pressing the flesh at 'networking' events as they have a far reaching network of clients. From end users through large developers to private individuals.
The opportunity is immense and has the kind of challenge associated that will not only take you up the next step of the ladder but the potential to make your career. The London office is small at the moment but the growth plans are aggressive and you will be a part of facilitating that.
In particular there is a large Industrial project in Europe that needs your guiding hands. A manufacturing facility and offices which will have a pretty fast timeline associated and so needs you to be not only commercially astute but happy to draw oh and with a bit of project management to boot. With work across the globe there is an expectation that you will be on a plane actually quite regularly.
This firm uses AutoCAD & Revit and Pencils (no not some new fangled CAD).
Given the lead in time for the projects currently green lit we are likely looking at an end April start but it is all about the RIGHT person not the first person.
So if you are an ARB registered Architect, at least 5 years PQ, commercially minded and are looking to make a mark in Architecture then do give us a call.
Please call Dave or Paul on 0844 873 1430 for more information or send your CV to email
and don't forget to keep your eyes on our website.
05/03/2013 :: Project Architect
- Capable of completing project independently and presenting to clients.
- Experience in large scale public building, especially hospital design.
- Abilities in conceptual design, schematic design and design development. Good at organizing project designing process and understanding the needs of the clients.
- Fluent in English,any Germany or French language skills are preferred.
- Ardently interested in architecture designing, high responsibility and good spirit with teamwork.
Please submit your application materials through the our website