21/01/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
STUDIOS is in search of interior-focused architects for our New York office. Candidates should be self-motivated and have a passion for transformative interior architecture. STUDIOS is a firm that specializes in providing our clients a specific experience in the design and execution of their projects. Candidates should experience with large- to medium-scale commercial projects in the design through construction administration. Candidates must have either a bachelors or masterís in architecture. Candidates should have base knowledge of Revit or other 3D CAD software, Adobe CS suite, and AutoCAD. Field experience is required.
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
21/01/2013 :: Revit Architect
25 person award-winning Manhattan firm seeks an architectural candidate with 7-10 years of professional experience working with institutional clients, including K-12 and higher education. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of Design, Construction Documents and Construction Administration, possess strong technical skills, be highly organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work both independently and in a team context.
- Professional architecture degree - Bachelor or Masters - from an accredited university.
- New York State professional license.
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience (in architecture).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or higher.
- Proficiency in Advanced Revit 2012 and higher (test will be administered).
- Legal U.S. working status.
Only applicants that meet these specific requirements will be considered.
21/01/2013 :: Interior designer, Interior Architect
Anouska Hempel Design has an unrivalled reputation for luxury architecture and interiors world-wide. We pride ourselves on our diverse portfolio; designing the most exquisite houses to boutique hotels, reinvigorating stately homes to landscaping rooftop gardens. We are a pure design studio without boundaries, involved in designing products, furniture, yachts, and couture fashion.
Our current projects are based in exciting cities world-wide, from Beirut, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, New York, Paris, Rabat, Santiago and Singapore. We work with prestigious clients for hotels, luxury retail and private residences; we have imaginative clients who allow us to lead the way.
Imagination, flair, an eye for detail and speed of thought are important for working with Anouska Hempel. Excellent knowledge of fine arts, couture, suppliers, materials and fabrics is essential. We look for people with a wide range of skills who will thrive on a varied workload. Candidates must demonstrate project lead experience within a high-profile studio.
Strong hand drawing ability is vital but candidates should also be fully conversant in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign (3D rendering capabilities essential). Applicants must possess a minimum of an interior design/architecture BA Degree. International travel will be required. Immediate start available.
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, together with a PDF of your work examples (not to exceed 5MB) to Charlotte Lee, studio manager, at email.
Anouska Hempel Design is an equal opportunities employer.
21/01/2013 :: Project Architect
Wiencek + Associates Architects + Planners
Founded 27 years ago, we are a multiple AIA-award-winning practice with a resume full of DC Metro area place-making, community building, and urban revitalization projects. We are organized under our president Michael Wiencek, with two VPs, each overseeing design, production or operations, respectively. Our suburban office is in Gaithersburg, MD and an urban office located in Dupont Circle in downtown Washington, DC.
- Licensed architect, 5-7 years minimum experience.
- Demonstrated skill working on scope, schedule and budget of complex projects -Team centered, interactive character.
- Quick-witted with spatial perception.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Broad-ranging portfolio of project experience (must include extensive new or renovated multi-family housing).
- Ability and motivation to mentor less experienced staff.
- Demonstrated computer savvy -Expert use of Revit and AutoCAD as a construction document production tool (knowledge of AutoCAD 3D-Studio or SketchUp, a plus).
- Expert use of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, min.).
- Advanced computer graphic skills (Adobe Photoshop preferred).
- Cover letter must address qualifications on point by point basis with specific examples.
Please reference "Resume Submission from Web site" in the subject line of your e-mail.
21/01/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
Our client, a leading and award-winning International Branding and Design Company are urgently looking for an enthusiastic and creative Senior Interior Designer with strong retail/branding experience. Reporting to Managing Director, the successful applicant would be responsible for and involved in design concepts, space planning for all layout, selection of materials and presentations.
- Preparation of design drawings, tender drawings, detail drawings & time schedule.
- Project management and design team management.
- Liaison and coordination with clients and sub-contractors.
Coordination of site handover and monitor fitting-out progress.
- Degree holder in Interior Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Interior Design.
- Excellent presentation and project management skills.
- Mainland China project experience is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Proficient written and spoken skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule.
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Fong Yip on +852 2915 2900 or email your updated CV and PDF format portfolio examples (less than 3MB).