05/01/2013 :: Junior Interior Designer
Frank & Marcotullio Design is a commercial interior architectural design company recently listed as one of New York's top interior design firms. Our reputation of consistently providing high quality work with unparalleled attention to detail is our trademark. Our client base is impressive and our work type is varied, interesting and creative. Our project work includes corporate interiors, branch banks, retail stores, public spaces and healthcare.
We have a great work environment with offices conveniently located in the heart of Chelsea near Penn Station, FIT, and most subways. Our benefits are extremely competitive.
This is a great opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. The candidate will work in a studio guided by the two Owners of the firm, and work among a friendly, fun and hard working staff.
Interested Junior Interior Designers are to be energetic self-starters that are productive and can work well in a team environment. The candidates should be intelligent and enthusiast to help and learn.
The job description and responsibilities required for Junior Interior Designers applying includes:
- Assisting the principals of the firm.
- Administrative duties such as reception, phone, and general office duties.
- Maintaining the resource library and meet with industry sales reps.
- Assist with furniture and finish selections.
- Assist with design.
- Assist with presentation and construction drawings.
AutoCAD, computer literacy, and command of the English language are a must. A BFA degree is required with 0 - 3 years of related experience.
You will report to the Owners of the company and work in a team with other interior designers and architects. The position requires the ability to multitask and self prioritize. This is a full time position immediately available. If you are a likeable, hard working, ambitious, energetic, bright and a team player, then this position is right for you. Only applicants with the listed qualifications should apply.
Applicants should live within a 40 mile radius to New York City. No phone calls please. Send the following to email
- Your resume.
- Cover letter with your salary requirements and proficiency with AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Quickbooks, and any other related software programs.
- Your availability.
- PDF files of some samples of your work (files no larger than 5Mb please).
05/01/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Imrey Studio is looking for an experienced architect to immediately join our team for a 16,000 sq.ft. Public Library project, currently in schematic design phase. This is a LEED ground-up brick construction project. You should have the following qualifications:
- Professional Degree in architecture.
- At least 6+ years professional work experience of which at least 3 years is in the United States.
- Experience in LEED ground up construction in brick and/or wood-frame.
- Able to work independently to develop a design and produce construction documents.
- Experience communicating with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD 2010. Adobe Creative Suite helpful.
- You are already living in the New York area. This position is immediately available and by in-person interview only.
Please send your cover letter (with a specific description of your experience as it relates to a Revit-based US public building), resume and portfolio in PDF format (no larger than 5MB), along with your salary requirements, availability to email.
No phone calls please.
05/01/2013 :: Architect
Ushida Findlay Architects are looking for an experienced qualified Part 3 architect with 5 years + experience post part 3.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of job running.
- Experience of assembling construction packages.
- Experience of running a small design team when on site as part of a larger team.
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Rhino, NBS, Adobe Creative Studio.
- Good communication skills and working as part of a team.
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and portfolio (not to exceed 5mb) to email for the attention of Sarah Titman.
05/01/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
JET Architecture at its core, believes in a transfer of cross disciplinary technologies. Many of our projects utilize design tools from the aerospace and automotive industries. We have a keen interest in the automation of architectural fabrication. At the same time, JET explores design that improves and adds value to our contemporary environment. In all our designs we ask fundamental questions and provide precise solutions with a high level of clarity and appropriateness. JET's work has been acknowledged internationally as part of finalist teams in the Taiwan Kaohsiung Port Service Centre Open International Competition and the Two Towers Competition in Shenzhen China. JET has been the recipient of awards such as the AZ Awards and WoodWORKS! Award for design excellence.
Currently we are looking to expand our office in Toronto Canada.
JET is looking for an intermediate architect to join our team. The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience. Strong conceptual design skills and construction document and construction administration is a must.
JET also has an internship program of 4 to 8 months. Candidates should have a strong conceptual skills. Candidates should be in a Bachelor or Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Architecture and must have proficiency in Rhino, Maya, 3D Studio or comparable software.
Please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in a PDF document format no larger than 5MB to email. Only candidates we select for an interview will be contacted.
05/01/2013 :: Project Architect
Successful candidate will be licensed, proficient in AutoCAD and Revit with 7+ years work experience. Firm experience includes health care, education, recreation, industrial and special need housing.
Licensed and proficient in MS Office, construction document preparation and team management.