09/04/2013 :: Associate Workplace Interior Designer
A large well established interior / architectural practice of 200 employees are looking for an Associate Workplace Interior Designer to join their talented team.
You will need to have come from a well established practice and have managed high end commercial projects from client liaison, concept through to delivering onto site.
This role will require someone who is exceptional in front of clients, someone who has the gravitas to engage clients and produce luxury office interiors. All round skill sets will require the Associate Workplace Interior Designer to be hands on in all areas from sketch concept work through to space analysis and running a team. A strong senior would be considered if they could prove they can produce innovative interiors of the highest quality.
This is an exciting role with the chance to work with one of the best Interior Design practices in London.
Apply for this Associate Workplace Interior Designer job now by contacting Deborah D`Silva, Interiors Director at Adrem interiors on email
09/04/2013 :: Project Designer
Core States Group is a fully integrated architecture, engineering, and project management firm focused on delivering projects that meet our clients’ needs on a national basis. Core States Group provides subject matter expertise in design, development services and construction management offering an innovative service platform built on industry best practices and client value. Our business model is built on long-term client relationships and consistent client satisfaction.
Currently we have an opening for a Project Architect in our Warren, New Jersey office.
The qualified candidate will possess:
At least 3 years of experience and a degree in architecture. The Qualified candidate will be responsible for initial design development through construction documentation for mainly commercial and retail architectural projects.
The qualified candidate should also have experience in field observation, knowledge of building materials, specifications, construction techniques experience with building codes, zoning and have sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines.
The qualified candidate will also:
Be proficient in the use of software programs including AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe, SketchUp and Revit.
At Core States, you'll work at a dynamic firm that competes in exciting, growing markets. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and strong growth and development opportunities.
Our competitive compensation package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, along with 401(k) with company match.
Core States Group is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
09/04/2013 :: Senior Designer
TCA specializes in design-driven planning and architecture for high density multi-family housing and mixed-use developments. Our offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, and Oakland California are open environments in which Studio Directors and senior personnel interact directly with teams at all levels. Collaboration and cooperation are emphasized together with training, personal responsibility and professional growth. Excellence is pursued in every aspect of our work.
TCA is seeking a highly creative Senior Designer who is passionate about design and takes leadership in design concept. This ideal individual will be the go to person to use their high level technical/computer design skills to turn ideas into reality. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly and readily generate concept sketches for multi-family and mixed-use design portfolio in a fast paced environment by using technical skills of SketchUp. Rhino, 3D Studio Max or similar programs. The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years experience in architecture and a minimum 5 years experience in creating new multi-family residential designs. The Senior Designer will be located out of our Irvine or Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills. The successful candidate must have the ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, to communicate ideas in presentations to firm leadership, team members, and clients. Must have strong architectural concepts, planning and presentation skills.
- 6-10 years experience in architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years on multi-family residential experience.
- Proficient in Sketch-Up, Rhino, and 3D Studio Max or similar modeling programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional portfolio representing recent work is required to be presented during interview.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture required.
- Licensed Architect preferred, not required.
The Senior Designer may be located in our Irvine or Los Angeles Office.
How to Learn More:
To learn more about this opportunity, simply click on the link below and follow our simple "60 second" application process. Don't worry, we know your time is valuable, so you will just be asked to answer a few simple questions, and give you the ability to upload your resume and sample portfolio or paste a weblink of your project work. To be considered for this position, a portfolio of recent project work must be included.
No phone calls please. No recruiters.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website
TCA Architects, www.tcaarch.com
08/04/2013 :: Junior Architect
Luca Andrisani Architects is an award winning architectural design office. We are a small growing office composed of only two people which would give you an excellent opportunity to learn all the phases of the design directly from the Principal. The position is a part-time which might develop in a full-time and it's available immediately.
- Working closely with the Principal and communicate with clients and consultants.
- Be an integral member of the design team from the schematic design phase through the construction document phase.
- Interpreting sketches and producing drawings in CAD.
- Building models in CAD or other 3D software.
- 2D image compositing.
- Maintain high quality standards and meet tight deadlines.
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or March degree.
- 1-2 yrs experience in a design firm environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly self motivated.
- Have excellent graphic/presentation and rendering skills.
- Knowledge of CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch-up.
- Immediate availability.
- Applicants should currently be living in the NY area and must have legal US work status.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please send your resume and whatever showcases your presentation skills to email
08/04/2013 :: Intermediate Architectural Designer
COE Architecture International, an award-winning design firm specializing in large mixed-use and high density urban-infill multi-family projects, is seeking highly motivated personnel for the following key position:
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience from Master Planning through Construction Documents.
- The ability to conceptualize and develop designs on your own and with others through digital and physical models.
- Some experience with Type V and Type III multi-family residential preferred, but not essential.
- Must be extremely proficient with Google Sketch-up and Adobe Design Suite CS5, knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Rhino also helpful.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- In order to be considered for employment all applicants must hold a bachelor degree or higher in architecture and must show proof of US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
Please submit resume, sample of work and salary requirements only by email
. No telephone calls permitted. Candidates chosen for an interview must bring recent design and production samples as applicable to position.