WOJR, a small architectural design firm in Cambridge, MA is seeking strong, energetic architectural designers with experience in SD, DD, and CDs for cultural and residential projects ongoing in the office.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Experience assembling drawing sets.
- 4+ years of professional experience with projects of high quality.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills.
- Strong graphic and design talent.
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino.
- Excellent craft and model-making skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Hands-on approach and highly motivated.
- Self-disciplined and confident in a complex environment.
The position is initially a 3-5 month position with the possibility of staying on. Please send application—inclusive of CV and PDF of design work samples (no larger than 10MB)—with subject "WOJR Architectural Designer" to email
. We will only be able to reply to short-listed candidates.
This multi-award winning design focused practice is urgently seeking a qualified Architect who possesses a strong and ambitious design focus but more importantly is a competent delivery oriented individual. You will be specifically working from site/tender stage on a mix of projects which include a 140+ unit new build residential scheme, a school extension within a historical/conservation setting, a high end commercial to residential conversation in the West End so you will definitely be kept busy!
To be considered you must possess strong Vectorworks skills (though strong candidates may be considered with other CAD experience) and Revit and/or NBS Spec writing would be desirable but most importantly you must a solid all rounder with a specific focus on the delivery side.
Please get in touch ASAP as this is an urgent role!!
They are an exceptionally talented 25 or so strong Studio.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this Architect job then please send your CV and work examples to Ian at email
As a result of firm-wide growth, new client acquisition, and ongoing work from established clients in Central Ohio MSA Architects is expanding the team in our Columbus, Ohio office.
We have an immediate opening and are seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Project Architect.
General Characteristics and Experience for the candidate:
- 5-10 years of post-graduation experience with a professional firm, preferably with time spent working in the Central Ohio market.
- Established relationships in the Columbus design and construction industry are preferred.
- Enthusiasm for the City of Columbus and a desire to live/work/play in the Columbus Metropolitan area.
- Experience in one (or several) of our market areas of Corporate, Lifestyle, Sport, Education, Branded Environments, Religious, and Government. We encourage candidates to review our website
portfolio for examples of our work in these markets.
- Licensure within their discipline. A licensed Architect is preferred. However, we are open to the possibility that this candidate may also be in the process of completing their license exams or may be an Interior Architect/Designer that does not align with traditional architectural licensure career pathways.
- A person of high integrity willing to follow through with commitments, honors their word, and embodies the character exemplified by MSA leadership and team members.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to foster long-term client relationships to develop ongoing work opportunities.
- A self-starting, positive, dynamic, active, outgoing personality who is willing to be an ambassador for the firm. A flexible, easy-going person of a collaborative nature who will work well with our Principals, Leadership, and Team members.
- A passion to pursue design excellence, regardless of size, scope, or type of project.
- Revit/BIM fluency and ability to adapt to the latest software tools and resources required to practice Architecture and Design in the 21st century.
- An understanding of Sustainability and possession of necessary certifications (LEED AP, BD+C, etc.)
- The potential to grow into a greater leadership role within MSA.
- Most importantly, a person who will embrace MSA’s core values of:
- Excellence in Design.
- Excellence in Communication.
- Furthering the Design Professions.
Please submit resume, portfolio samples, and references in PDF format to the attention of Bill Baker, AIA Principal at email
. There is a 10 mb limit on electronic file size.
No telephone calls, please.
MSA Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Legacy Architecture, Inc. is seeking a hardworking and motivated Architectural Intern III or Architect I who is passionate about their profession.
Requirements for this position include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the field of architecture.
- Experience in all phases of architecture from schematic design through construction documents.
- Experience in wood frame commercial and residential design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word; SketchUp; and Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Local candidates with a NAAB accredited degree in Architecture are preferred.
Send cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format (10MB max.). Please include salary requirements in cover letter.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills.
A competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; Simple IRA; holiday, vacation, and sick paid time off; and AIA membership is also offered.