30/05/2013 :: Intermediate Interior Architect / Designer
The Lawrence Group is a national architecture firm with offices in 5 US cities, with a total staff of about 150 people. The New York Office is seeking candidates for an intermediate interior architect / designer position starting immediately. The office is a boutique design office with around 10 architects and designers.
Project involvement may include working on high end commercial office, broadcast facilities, or other building renovations in Manhattan.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an architectural interiors firm; predominantly in New York commercial interiors.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Self-guided and entrepreneurial: able to potentially market within the commercial interiors industries.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Experience in specification, budgeting, and ordering of furniture; including contract systems furniture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects so proficiency in Revit is a significant plus.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to email
- Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial interior project experience.
- Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
- Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above 4 items will be contacted.
30/05/2013 :: Architect / Designer
Payette is currently seeking an Architect/Designer with strong laboratory experience to join its architectural team in the design of complex undergraduate and graduate teaching and research laboratory facilities, medical research buildings, and corporate research facilities from design through construction.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree.
- At least five years of experience, with at least two years in laboratory fit-out design and renovation.
- Computer expertise in AutoCAD.
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills.
- Knowledge of space programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and contract administration.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines.
- Registration, Revit, and LEED accreditation is a plus.
- Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online
will be considered. When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the "other" documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
Payette Associates, Inc., www.payette.com
30/05/2013 :: Architect
The two Partners set up the practice in September 2007 with the aim of bringing together like-minded people to form a highly creative and ambitious design led practice capable of bringing new ideas and value to projects across a range of sectors and scales. Through the collective experience of the team who have joined this client, have gained a growing reputation that has already attracted commissions from some of the UK's foremost clients.
They would welcome candidates who fulfill, but do not limit themselves, to the following:
- At least 3 years post RIBA Part III experience
candidates must have excellent design ability and good technical skills.
- Good Revit skills would be ideal.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player, comfortable working in a studio environment.
- Excellent design and technical problem solving abilities.
- UK project experience.
- Salary, negotiable, please include your current salary and expectations.
Please send your CV with project samples (not bigger than 5mb) including covering letter outlining notice period, brief summary of experience and salary expectations.
To apply for this position in confidence, please forward your CV via this website. Blayze Group is a mid/senior recruitment consultancy working with leading organisations across our core market sectors of Property, Construction and Finance with specialist Consultants working in Executive, Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Administration and Finance.
30/05/2013 :: Interior Designers
Our regional headquarters in Singapore is now hiring Intermediate and Senior designers to meet an unprecedented demand for our specialized design services.
We are looking for motivated and articulate individuals who have a passion to excel.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself with high-end design and beyond, we would like to hear from you.
Candidates should ideally possess the following:
- A recognized Interior or Architectural qualification.
- A minimum of 2/3 years working experience in Interior Design.
- A keen sense of creativity and initiative.
- FF&E and/or AutoCAD skills are required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is advantageous.
- Must be a team player and possess good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Chinese is a big advantage (oral and written skills).
If you are seeking a rewarding career with the world’s leading Hospitality Design Consultancy firm, please send your resume with photograph to email
HBA selected #1 hospitality giant by Interior Design magazine.
30/05/2013 :: Junior Architect
SPaCe Architects is immediately seeking a junior / intermediate architect with 1 to 5 years work experience to assist the Culver City office with commercial high end retail and residential work. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite is a must. Applicants with experience in SketchUp, rendering, as well as web design and web administration will be strongly considered. Applicants should be willing to take on a variety of roles, challenges, and responsibilities that come with being a member of a small office as well as being able to work well in teams or individually. We often work with Italian clients: if an applicant has Italian language skills that will also be considered.
SPaCe Architects prides itself not only in being leader in world class retail projects for clients such as Vesace but also in providing high quality service. Highly motivated staff is a key in maintaining that reputation.
We are seeking to fill the position ASAP. If interested please inquire.