16/11/2013 :: Senior Designer / Architect
SPG Architects is a mid-sized architectural firm based in New York City. Headed by two partners, SPG is a strong design practice that also provides a comprehensive range of architectural and interior services. The firm has served a wide variety of clients with a range of regional, national, and international projects including residences, corporate offices and retail establishments. Fashion clients include Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Corneliani, Catherine Malandrino, and Bill Blass New York. Lifestyle clients include Coty beauty, Hartmann Luggage, Andrew Martin LTD, and Versteel. Media and New Media clients include Time Warner, American Online, Kemado Records and Palm Pictures. Residences include numerous co-op and condominium apartments, urban townhouses, second homes, free-standing houses and residential compounds throughout the United States and Latin America. Although the clients are diverse, they are united in their desire for architecture that is well conceived and well executed by a team of professionals.
We are looking for an architect or architectural designer with 8 - 10 years of strong design and construction document experience, with opportunity to work with project teams and partners on range of predominately residential projects.
16/11/2013 :: Project Designer
Ro | Rockett Design is a young, modern design firm with offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco (Sausalito). We are currently looking to add a full-time team member with strong Revit skills to the Sausalito studio. The optimal candidate will have 5-7 years of architectural design and documentation experience and the following capabilities:
- Strong design talent.
- A passion for the complete process, from predesign through punchlist.
- Meticulous drawing and physical modeling skills.
- Revit experience in all phases of project design and documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Clear graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
- professional architecture degree.
Interested designers should submit both a resume and portfolio to email
16/11/2013 :: Architect
Purcell is an award winning architectural practice with studios throughout the UK. Our Bristol Studio specialises in high-profile, design led regeneration, conservation and new build projects for public sector clients.
We have recently won a number of exciting commissions, including a new aerospace museum housing Concorde.
We are currently seeking:
- A qualified architect and project leader with outstanding design skills.
- A conservation architect (AABC/RIBA accredited or committed to applying), with a commitment to design.
Please send your CV with examples of your work (no bigger than 10MB) to the HR Manager at email
by the 29th November quoting Bristol/Architect as the reference.
No agencies please.
16/11/2013 :: Designer
BAM is a thriving design firm located in Beijing, China. We have projects in architecture and large scale installation art, but our focus is on the urban landscape.
We believe that everything outside of the building footprint, especially in China, is an under-served realm of design. The complex programs and political arrangements of these public spaces create challenging and often volatile projects. Nonetheless people need to interact with nature on a daily basis, and even within China’s megacities great landscape networks can be created. The urban landscapes have the capacity to revitalize China’s polluted urban centers and create world class cities.
BAM is looking for designers for our Beijing Studio. We need people trained in a spatial design field such as architecture or landscape design. We need people who can draw and have an eye for design. We need people who can communicate well, ideally in Mandarin and English.
Please send a pdf portfolio to email
to be considered for a position. Include salary expectations, time requirements if travel is necessary, and notes about experience working in Asia if any.
16/11/2013 :: Architect
Busy, ambitious & growing contemporary company of Architects & Urban Designers require a qualified Architect to join the company on a permanent basis. They specialise in large scale residential/mixed use masterplan & urban design schemes and you must have had experience of working on this type of large scheme (RIBA stages A-D), and be confident at using Vectorworks, AutoCAD and Sketchup.Working within their expert team of designers you will help develop projects from scheme inception to completion within a multidisciplinary environment, alongside their Planning and Sustainability colleagues.
You will be working at the pre planning stages so strong design skills are essential alongside excellent communication and client facing skills. Ideally you would also have some construction experience as they are now taking their schemes through to completion.
This is a pivotal role within the office and they will offer career progression in a growing practice with exposure to large scale, design focused projects!
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing.
- Urban Development, Design, Master Planning & Residential/Mixed Use experience.
- Construction experience as schemes are now going through to completion.
- Vectorworks, AutoCAD Sketchup (and ideally Revit).
- Experience of working directly with the client.
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and be able to work independently and work to work to tight deadlines!
If you feel you have the experience needed for this Architect job then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email