25/04/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Jack L. Gordon Architects has been providing a full range of architectural services to a growing roster of satisfied clients since 1969. Having established a reputation as a design firm, we have continued to expand our services to meet the growing needs of leading businesses and institutions. Programming and master planning capabilities, for example, enable us to develop an in-depth understanding of a client's organizational and technical requirements, which in turn establishes a solid foundation for design decisions. Similarly, project management capabilities allow us to guide a project step by step, protecting a client's interests from the conceptual stage to move-in day. These strengths are reinforced by a track record of strict adherence to our clients' requirements for construction cost and scheduling.
Jack L. Gordon Architects seeks intermediate architect with 7+years of experience. The firm is currently working on a number of diverse projects including medical research laboratories and institutional projects.
Successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals with excellent communication and administrative abilities with strong technical knowledge and detailing abilities.
Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe CS and Office Suite is required.
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on all phases of a project.
The ability to work with short time frames and meet deadlines a must.
Excellent opportunity for growth and responsibility.
Legal authorization to work in the US mandatory.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of work that represent the candidates design and technical ability to email
Attachments should be in PDF format with a maximum size of 3MB. Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered. Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
25/04/2013 :: Junior Designer / Architect
Candidates should have 1 – 4 years experience in design concept development, construction documentation, coordination, and construction administration for the architecture and interiors of cultural, residential, hospitality, commercial and academic type projects.
Candidates must possess strong organization, leadership and communication skills and have detail and technical knowledge to execute projects in a team environment.
Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture is required.
AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros skills are essential.
All applicants must have legal US work status.
STEPHANIEGOTO is a boutique architecture and design firm with a vision for an architectural practice that creates, produces, and integrates architecture with art, graphics, fashion, and lifestyle. The company’s mission is to blur the boundaries of design using architectural thinking in all aspects of the creative process in order to create a totally integrated design that narrates each client’s story while focusing on the use of materials and details to investigate form and function.
Applicants please send Cover Letter, CV, and Relevant Work Samples in a single PDF format (5MB or less) in an email
titled JUNIOR DESIGNER.
No telephone calls please.
25/04/2013 :: Design Architect
Taylor Herrick Recruitment are working on fantastic opportunities with a forward thinking and creative architectural firm. The vacancies are in the heart of Birmingham with an award winning practice that would like to develop their existing team.
They have been established for a number of years and have worked on a range of impressive private and corporate projects. Due to success and natural progression, they require the expertise of a Part III Design Architect and an established Architect who has delivered complex schemes.
The workload is varied and exciting and requires people who are able to confidently lead projects from a design and delivery perspective. Ideally, applicants will be reliable and flexible with tons of enthusiasm, design talent and the desire to succeed. The people they appoint will be required to have worked on a variety of different projects with exposure to construction on site. Applicants must be RIBA Part III qualified and have spent sufficient time working within a practice in order to be able to develop concept designs and lead teams.
The practice a keen to find a high flier who can demonstrate these skills and a more experienced Senior Architect who has the assured skills to ensure projects run smoothly through construction. You must be ambitious and commercially minded to respond well to clients.
In return they are offering a competitive salary and career progression with both opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jessica as soon as possible, in confidence: email
or 07789 655520.
Please note that we are recruiting for a selection of architectural businesses and house builders across the Midlands and the North West. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss any other opportunities or view our website
25/04/2013 :: Landscape Arcitect, Architect
The Office of James Burnett is a leading landscape architectural design firm practicing internationally from offices in Texas and California. A recipient of numerous design awards, OJB designs a variety of urban parks, corporate campuses, academic institutions and master plans for clients in the United States and abroad.
OJB’s Houston and San Diego office is currently accepting applications from landscape architects with approximately 3-7 years of experience in project delivery and construction.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation, coordination and completion construction document packages.
- Development of creative technical solutions to complex design problems.
- Leading the coordination of project subconsultants.
- Development of project specifications.
- Evaluation and selection of materials and products.
- Support of contract administration efforts by senior staff.
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Traveling to project meetings and job site as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
- Professional licensure preferred but not required.
- Employment history in a fast-paced, design-driven studio environment.
- Experience working with project teams to produce complex bid packages.
- Demonstrated technical skills, an attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Sketchup and MS Office.
- Familiarity with VectorWorks and Revit Architect a plus.
The Office of James Burnett offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format not exceeding 10mb in size to email
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered.
25/04/2013 :: Interior Architect
As Interior Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are consistent with the project design and are developed and produced.
- Develop and represent lead technical viewpoint on projects.
- Portray conceptual design ideas and prepare presentation and design drawings.
- Provide technical solutions to design dilemmas.
- Prepare, correct and update documents during Schematic Design, Design Development, CD and CA phases.
- Must have hotel renovation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality design industry, including a working knowledge of equipment and materials, space requirements, and design standards and principles.
- Expert interior architectural detailing skills.
- Advanced AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Revit Architecture software and 3D software packages such as Sketch-Up, Rhino, and 3D Studio Max.
- Knowledgeable of building systems, building codes and ADA requirements.
- Sound documentation and field observation skills.
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, upload your resume and portfolio at our website
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com