20/04/2013 :: Senior Designer
Sayigh Duman Architects is a design focused architectural firm in New York City. Our energetic environment emphasizes strong concept exploration and a commitment to contemporary design. Our fast-growing office has a diverse portfolio with residential, commercial and institutional projects that is currently expanding.
We are currently seeking a Senior Designer; the ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 10-15 years of architectural design and construction experience with a minimum of several years of project management experience.
- B. Arch required, M. Arch preferred.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self motivated; ability to work towards deadlines and establish schedule milestones for the team.
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor staff.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and coordinate between clients, staff and vendors.
- Extensive experience in all project phases, with good design sense, technical, code, zoning and accessibility knowledge.
- Proficiency in hand drawing and AutoCAD. Rhino and V-ray for modeling and rendering preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
No calls. We are looking to hire quickly. Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples or links to online portfolio to email
20/04/2013 :: Project Architect
Kenneth Park Architecture, a mid town based architectural and design firm, is looking for a Project Architect for our New York Office. We seek the highest caliber of talent in the marketplace for career opportunities in Retail, Mixed ľUse, Hospitality and Development Architecture. We have a passion for quality in our product, our performance, our experience and our people. We seek candidates who are not only the most talented but those who embody the KPA personality.
Project Architect with Retail and Hospitality experience.
The Project Architect will work as a member of a team in the production of design and construction documents. The project architect will be in constant contact with the project manager and client to ensure the coordination of all consultants and project deadlines. The qualified candidate must also be familiar with all facets of an architectural survey.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in Architectural/Design Services.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree required.
- Maintain and implement client standards.
- Strong production skills, previous experience in retail preferred.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS office.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
We are an EOE, please send cover letter with salary requirement and resume to email.
20/04/2013 :: Architect
We are looking for an Architect with proven healthcare experience to join the growing team in our London office. If you have experience working on Healthcare commissions and can show proven job running skills in this sector we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will evidence:
- Good design skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations with specific reference to UK healthcare standards.
- Good technical knowledge.
- AutoCAD/Revit user.
- Generous remuneration package that includes.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas break.
- Healthsure benefits.
- Professional Fees paid.
- Flexible working.
Please send full CV and a sample of your work (up to maximum of 3MB) to Geraldine Pinder at email
20/04/2013 :: Project Architect
LRK is currently seeking a Project Architect in our Memphis, TN office. PM responsibilities include management of client relationships, budgets, and the production team throughout all phases of the project, whether large or small. PA responsibilities include producing design development and construction documents in AutoCAD or Revit from conceptual drawings, assisting in conceptual and schematic design, and managing production work with a high level of technical accuracy.
The ideal candidate must have 8+ years of proven experience in all phases of the design process, preferably with multi-family residential and/or mixed-use projects. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of building technology and structures; and have outstanding communication and client interaction skills. Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to lead and develop a project team on a complex project or work independently on a small project are required. Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, PhotoShop, SketchUp Pro and Microsoft Office Suite is a must. Degree in architecture required. Architectural license and LEED AP preferred.
This is your opportunity to join a talented team of design professionals. LRK offers professional growth and an excellent benefits package in a friendly, creative, and positive work environment.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email
20/04/2013 :: Architect / Designer
We are seeking 2 or 3 Architect/Designer(entry level) with fluent English, we will give prioritized considerations to Native Chinese speaking applicants. The ideal candidate should be extremely strong with 3D modeling programs such as Rhino and Maya, 2D drafting with AutoCAD, graphic work with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and presentation work with Power Point.
The applicants should also have great communication skills with an outgoing, warm and cheerful personality. The ability to maintain a confident and positive attitude when dealing with tight project schedules. Great at organizing tasks and possess the ability to deal with frequent multi-tasking.